Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to any that care, i received my bronco off-rodeo deposit refund today, 6 days after taking delivery.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1678226290797
Sponsored

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm doing off-roadeo 4/8 and hopefully my Bronco is built the week of 4/10, maybe I should have planned a sooner off-roadeo :ROFLMAO:

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to any that care, i received my bronco off-rodeo deposit refund today, 6 days after taking delivery.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1678226290797
Did you have to do anything or did it just show up?

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has been able to see my PP certificate, luckily... the $2500 not so much... I'm curious how that will work out, as I'd like to have all the ducks in a row when I pick my Bronco up.

Went from a fully loaded WT -> Badlands with none of the 3 constraints. I definitely qualify.

This whole certificate nonsense is absolutely ridiculous. It's adding a lot of excess complexity to this process for both the dealership and customers.
Did you get the 2.7? Also, will you be getting a hardtop?

Sponsored

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7 - yes

No MIC/SAS/LUX

I might buy the hard top down the road... Being in Florida, I decided that the soft top won't be as bad to live with.
Ohhh you got SAS and LUX also? I thought you dropped them?

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of the 3 - Went from a Wildtrak to Badlands without SAS/LUX/MIC.
I thought so. Did the same. Will you be adding SAS or just rolling with the 33s? It still looks relatively aggressive with the 33s.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought so. Did the same. Will you be adding SAS or just rolling with the 33s? It still looks relatively aggressive with the 33s.
33's will be gone as soon as I get back home with the Bronco, lol. I have 5 of these waiting:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1678241000960

I ordered a rough country spare tire relocation plate / 3rd brake like extender as well.

Plan to purchase the SAS fender flares through Stephen's and have them install a 1 inch leveling kit.

So basically will have SAS with the wheels/tires I wanted.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

33's will be gone as soon as I get back home with the Bronco, lol. I have 5 of these waiting:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1678241000960

I ordered a rough country spare tire relocation plate / 3rd brake like extender as well.

Plan to purchase the SAS fender flares through Stephen's and have them install a 1 inch leveling kit.

Awesome! I was wondering if SAC would install the 1” zone level kit.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have to do anything or did it just show up?
i did absolutely nothing. other than look through their FAQ on the website. It said it would automatically be refunded after you take delivery, to the account that originally made the purchase. It didn't say how long it would take though. I didn't know if it was going to be days weeks or months later. Glad it was now, used it to get the yakima reeldeal rod holder for the cross bars. Will have it long before opening day of trout

Last edited:

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my latest scheduled-date change email last night. I've gone from 4/3 to 4/10 to 4/24 and now back to 4/17. So, I've successfully ping-ponged through all the possible weeks of April!

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my latest scheduled-date change email last night. I've gone from 4/3 to 4/10 to 4/24 and now back to 4/17. So, I've successfully ping-ponged through all the possible weeks of April!
Gotta catch them all!

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bumped up from 4-24-23 to 4-10-23. Been scheduled for:

4-3-23
4-10-23
4-24-23
and back to 4-10-23

So I'm hoping this date holds! Though sure it won't....LOL
DITTO--got the email this morning. Hoping there will be a huge caravan of delivery trucks heading to WV next month

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious as to how much $$$ labor will be on the leveling kit. Looking at doing the same plus window tint and having them mount the RTR EVO 6 wheels. I’ll keep the 33s until they wear out and then pull the crash bars and add 35” KO2s. That’s the current plan anyway.
Sponsored