Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been lurking here forever but since my Bronco is -finally- being built, I decided I should just stop procrastinating and sign up…and maybe some of you will find this helpful.

I was supposed to be built last week with a blend date of 4/14. All the trackers moved me to “in production” on that day. Since then…no change.

I called Ford Marketing on a whim and they confirmed my Bronco as built and now awaiting/being inspected. They’ve got a delivery date of next week sometime, which seems optimistic! But if you’re in limbo, like me, it seems like a good bet that the tracking system just hasn’t updated.

Sponsored

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine is now showing up on the Stephens site! Hopefully that means it will be on it's way soon.

Also, I called Ford today to again confirm my price protection certificate and she told me it was extended to 5 July with the same certificate number. They then sent me a $100 gift card to use for their online merchandise!

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is now showing up on the Stephens site! Hopefully that means it will be on it's way soon.

Also, I called Ford today to again confirm my price protection certificate and she told me it was extended to 5 July with the same certificate number. They then sent me a $100 gift card to use for their online merchandise!
I called the marketing line yesterday and spoke to a woman named Kara. She also sent me the gift card (just grabbed the Rumpl blanket and stainless pint glasses!) and she was BY FAR the most helpful person I've spoken to the handful of times I've called over the last 1,002 days. I actually stayed on the line to complete the survey at the end of the call for her.

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the idea to check their website, mine is showing as "in Stock"

WAHOOO :)

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI for some. i was built 4/17 and tracker still shows waiting for shipment. However, according to Ford hotline it has been released to carrier and is in transit. arrival window was 4/18 to 4/24. Ford shows ETA at dealership as 4/27. Hoping it arrives a little earlier!. LOL

and I did NOT get a $100 gift cert. BOO

Sponsored

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI for some. i was built 4/17 and tracker still shows waiting for shipment. However, according to Ford hotline it has been released to carrier and is in transit. arrival window was 4/18 to 4/24. Ford shows ETA at dealership as 4/27. Hoping it arrives a little earlier!. LOL

and I did NOT get a $100 gift cert. BOO
I just called too. Released to carrier but not in transit yet. Estimated delivery from 4/19-4/25. Got the gift card!

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is showing on the lot but in all probability, I won't be taking delivery on it. I already had two Broncos, the first was with Stephens back in '21 around Thanksgiving. But I think I prefer my truck over them. If anyone is still waiting on a build date let me know by PM and tell you which one it is. You could hit John up.

Update: I have emailed John that I'm not taking delivery. Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are y’all getting a gift card? My Bronco is waiting for transport and she said it will get to Stephens by 5/12 now.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are y’all getting a gift card? My Bronco is waiting for transport and she said it will get to Stephens by 5/12 now.
That's a good question! I called and didn't get one either. Oh well. At least I'm getting my Bronco finally so I suppose it's OK!
Sponsored