Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke with SAC service department. For those wondering, the Zone 1” level kit (front only) and front end alignment is $410.00 for the labor and you purchase the kit which is like $60.00. Not sure if that’s a good deal or not.
Sponsored

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke with SAC service department. For those wondering, the Zone 1” level kit (front only) and front end alignment is $410.00 for the labor and you purchase the kit which is like $60.00. Not sure if that’s a good deal or not.

This is the route I am going. $410 for the install and alignment. I think that is very fair to pull 4 coil overs, install the spacer, reinstall the coil overs then alignment.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd say it's either en route or about to be. There are a few of us that have the 21-27 date now. Ford Marketing kind of slipped it to me that it's looking like mine would be arriving on the 27th, but as you said - this is all up in the air. With several of the SAC group being narrowed down to that range... there's a good chance we're all convoy buddies.

My date changed to 4/21 through 4/27 and Fird lists Delivery ETA as 4/27 at SAC. So lots of us will be happy soon!

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be making the 5 hour drive to pick mine up today. If you send me some VIN’s and they don’t mind I’ll take some pics.
Man you are awesome!!! Ford tracker still just says built but here she is!!!!!!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The difference between DORA (MSRP) and the Windows Sticker (MSRP) is the 2023 mid-year price increases. You will get the difference rebated in 30-90 days after you take delivery. You will be billed at the invoice of your window sticker (minus any private offers, plus the Stephens $1250 under invoice).

Dealers have to pay for the price increases up front, because it may end up being bought by someone else that doesn't qualify for the mid-year price protection. Only after it is purchased, does Ford send a check once they have verified it was purchased by someone who was price protected.

I hope that helps.
Yes, that helps a lot! Thank you!

Sponsored

Squatched

Badlands
First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just picked mine up. I can’t say enough good things about SAC. Joe was fully prepared. I was in and out. With the test drive maybe 30mins total. There’s a ton of Broncos here so if I didn’t see yours sorry! Hope everyone’s turn comes soon.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_3563

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the route I am going. $410 for the install and alignment. I think that is very fair to pull 4 coil overs, install the spacer, reinstall the coil overs then alignment.
Thanks for the input! I’ll probably go that route too then!

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if Stephen’s would install Bilstein 6100 shocks or the Ford performance suspension kit?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if Stephen’s would install Bilstein 6100 shocks or the Ford performance suspension kit?
I would just reach out to the service department in the morning.

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, they will but in the case of the 6100 you will have to supply them or have them shipped to Stephens. I have the quote somewhere and will try to find it.

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, they will but in the case of the 6100 you will have to supply them or have them shipped to Stephens. I have the quote somewhere and will try to find it.
I believe JR and Adam are the POCs in SAC's Service Dept. I spoke to JR earlier this week about installing my Readylift leveling kit, MTR exhaust and RTR Evo 6 wheels. He was top shelf and assured he would take care of me.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked the backdoor link and my estimated ship date moved up to 4/21 - 4/27! I just ordered my 1” level kit and had it shipped to SAC last night. Hoping it gets there!

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked the backdoor link and my estimated ship date moved up to 4/21 - 4/27! I just ordered my 1” level kit and had it shipped to SAC last night. Hoping it gets there!
We are likely on the same truck. Ford gave me a delivery date to SAC of 4/27.

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At Stephens now. All of these are customer orders except the green Outer Banks Sasquatch at the end. Lol and my little guy I just picked up.

20230422_105846.jpg

20230422_105905.jpg

20230422_100433.jpg
Sponsored