Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Posting this in case anyone else has a 2022 Bronco and is still waiting on their price protection money from Ford.

I just got off the phone with Tina. She was drafting my price protection check when I called.

She said I'm getting $2,628 in PP for my 2022 2-door Badlands. My Bronco had a build week of 14 November but was on chip hold until early December. Then it sat in "awaiting shipment" for over a month and arrived at Stephens on 21 January. I finally picked it up on 28 January.

She said she only received PP money from Ford for four individuals on this latest notification. But she anticipates getting lots more in the coming days as they have about 30 Bronco's on the lot now and expect another 40 in the next few weeks.

It's been a long, hard road. Like everyone else, I wish it would've been available at the time of purchase but better late than never. Also, I do not blame Stephens or Bronco John or Jeremy for any of this. Everyone at Stephen's has been awesome to work with.

Also, thanks to each of you for the support and the info.
Sponsored

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is the average time you are spending at Stephens during purchase/pick up? 30 minutes? An hour?

Any decent place to stay near by?

I'm due to be delivered in the coming week and want to start plotting out my trip.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just tried to activate my Bronco on the Ford app and it actually tried and said it is pending. Before now I just received a message stating that it could not activate. Not sure if it means anything but at least it is another small step closer.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the average time you are spending at Stephens during purchase/pick up? 30 minutes? An hour?

I'm due to be delivered in the coming week and want to start plotting out my trip.
It took me less than 30 minutes when I picked mine up, but it was paid for a couple days prior via wire transfer. They weren't especially busy at the time I arrived. I imagine if there's any on-premise financing to be arranged and/or your salesperson is working with another customer at the time of your arrival, that could delay things. I was in touch with Jeremy via phone in the days and hours leading up to my arrival (by plane) so everything went smoothly.

Bubbbba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posting this in case anyone else has a 2022 Bronco and is still waiting on their price protection money from Ford.

I just got off the phone with Tina. She was drafting my price protection check when I called.

She said I'm getting $2,628 in PP for my 2022 2-door Badlands. My Bronco had a build week of 14 November but was on chip hold until early December. Then it sat in "awaiting shipment" for over a month and arrived at Stephens on 21 January. I finally picked it up on 28 January.

She said she only received PP money from Ford for four individuals on this latest notification. But she anticipates getting lots more in the coming days as they have about 30 Bronco's on the lot now and expect another 40 in the next few weeks.

It's been a long, hard road. Like everyone else, I wish it would've been available at the time of purchase but better late than never. Also, I do not blame Stephens or Bronco John or Jeremy for any of this. Everyone at Stephen's has been awesome to work with.

Also, thanks to each of you for the support and the info.
Same deal for me. Agree with all! Sorry I was such a dic-tionary on this forum back in January. Emailed John and Jeremy the same today.

Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't really kept up with the price protection - For a MY2023 that was built in April, should I expect it to be taken into account at delivery, or will I be issued a check at some point in the future? I was under the impression that it would show up as an incentive in Smart Vincent like it does for the Maverick.

Also, does anyone know if you could stack price protection with College Grad and Farm Bureau?

1SloEco

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 & 2023 Bronco Outer Bnaks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am interested in the same questions - any one have feedback??

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was there for about an hour on Saturday. But that included test drive, completion of trade in and financing paperwork. In fact I probably had to wait about 15 minutes for the porter to go gas it up before I could leave. So I consider my experience to probably be the upper end of time spent picking up. They were very quick about everything.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If my tracker says final preparation 4/25/23, does that mean my Bronco is at Stephens, or is this a hoax by the tracker?

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If my tracker says final preparation 4/25/23, does that mean my Bronco is at Stephens, or is this a hoax by the tracker?
I honestly think your vehicle (and quite possibly mine) are now in WV. I received similar info earlier today. Probably getting prepped via service. There are a lot of Broncos there to work through. 60+ I believe. Patiently awaiting SAC email and subsequent call.