Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Glad I’m not the only one still stranded out there! I was beginning to take it personally. Watch: SAC will get the bulk of its orders delivered, MAP will then find ours, and we WILL be waiting for them to fill a truck to deliver. It can go no other way.
I will be calling Jermey first thing tomorrow morning and adding my Outer Banks to the list of Bronc's "Lost at the Plant."
If my math is correct we have a Truck load setting up there from 4/13 now!
Sponsored

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HFS...JFC...GTFO...someone at Ford got off their a$$ and moved some :poop: around...

So, after long last and "being built" while in the dark for over 2 months, calling marketing every 3 days, having 3 cases opened, requesting to speak to whomever can get a hold of whomever on the lot to figure out WTF is going with the inventory cycling, or not cycling, getting a hold of whoever they are that manage the lot, finally, it's being shipped.
Not to get my hopes up, because with the way this has been managed, it will end up in California or hit by a meteor on it's way to SAC.

Joking aside & on a serious note, there's another guy here who is in the same boat as I am, hoping his was shipped too.

1683739902997.png
Nope, no update today. I guess i can call again tomorrow and get some more run around 😞

PizzaBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, they’re still “doing everything in their power” to get the vehicle to me, haha. The guy did say the delivery status is marked as “delayed” which I haven’t heard before - couldn’t give me anything more than that though. I told him it feels like an entire week of production that’s disappeared.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just received an email that says "Your Ford Bronco SUV just rolled off the assembly line"

That would be exciting news, but it's been at Stephens for 2 weeks already! Just a bit late on the notification :)

image.jpg

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just received an email that says "Your Ford Bronco SUV just rolled off the assembly line"

That would be exciting news, but it's been at Stephens for 2 weeks already! Just a bit late on the notification :)
I just got mine as well. You must be the green base that is/was sitting next to mine on the lot

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_4775

Sponsored

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any updates on numbers? My poor Bronco has been sitting on the lot for a week and I'm just here sitting on my hands so I'm not tempted to bug Joe or Jeremy....

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha me too!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1683840975181

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1683840975181
Sh:poop:t, as long as we've been waiting they aught to give us a 2nd for free...

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, they’re still “doing everything in their power” to get the vehicle to me, haha. The guy did say the delivery status is marked as “delayed” which I haven’t heard before - couldn’t give me anything more than that though. I told him it feels like an entire week of production that’s disappeared.
I got the same "Delayed Status" today from Ford Customer Service. Emailed Jeremy to see what is delayed with my Outer Banks build of 4/13 and was told.......There are no issues with my order status.
UNBELIEVABLE!

Sponsored

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine and mine. Always knew the plant pic was a bit behind which is poetic after 982 days since rez. All good FoMoCo. ;) I'm heading up to West by God Virginia to pick her up this Saturday.

image.jpg

IMG_0982.jpeg

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine and mine. Always knew the plant pic was a bit behind which is poetic after 982 days since rez. All good FoMoCo. ;) I'm heading up to West by God Virginia to pick her up this Saturday.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection IMG_0982
nice. i was admiring those RTR wheels when i was there on monday
Sponsored