Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious to know how you know the ones with the same builds have later timestamps?
And/or its the same build given the limited details in sheet.

Also I am assuming you reservation/order is with Stephens?
Yes with SAC. Sorry wasn’t implying that an order with SAC was above mine. Saw others on the site post their build confirmations with the same build as mine but a day later time stamp.
Sponsored

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now, that being said, and giving you something to chew on for another week, let me add this, the timestamps for the above were ALL OVER THE PLACE. From the first hour of the reservations banks opening until 7/14 at 11:47pm, at position 121 in our list.

/john
Me, at number 171:

n4msm037qpxlxh4zpd3fe7pk1oqenakdwyzl4iax&rid=giphy.gif

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it means anything to anyone, I never cared to pull up my time stamp but knew I waded through the Ford Server issues the night of release to get my reservation in.

I was told by John in February that I was #8 on their list. I have a Area 51, Black Diamond, Mid, 2.3, Auto, Advanced 4x4, MIC top and tow package.

I figured between the priority orders and additional people moving their reservations to SAC in February/March I moved back probably to the cusp of the 16/17 initial round of allocation for the 1st month of production that John previously mentioned.

Based on the spreadsheet he posted, I'm not on that list despite similar builds and options. Granted I don't know additional options like the advanced 4x4, MIC top or tow package and if they are the current constraint driver like the SAS or LUX packages, but the other parts of my build are easily represented in that list.

I'm not upset and know all of this is set by an algorithm that Ford so I'm patiently waiting, albeit being a little hopeful to be in this first group, but maybe this is a good perspective on what could be constrained versus not constrained. Perhaps John has more insight, but this is where I am at on my end.

tower9000

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's two places I can see our info and the first place I keep an eye on wasn't updated, however, the other place was updated. Here's a screenshot of the 16 (not 17 as I was led to believe) we have for the first round of scheduled builds.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection n4msm037qpxlxh4zpd3fe7pk1oqenakdwyzl4iax&rid=giphy
Someone please tell me you ordered a Velocity Blue Black Diamond, 2.3L MT before I get unnecessarily excited

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like to know the rules of a game before I play. There appears to be no rules to the get a Bronco game. First it was by timestamp then timestamp and dealer allocation and then timestamp, allocation and commodity restraints.

Dealer allocations were determined in December yet we have seen a March reservation get a build week. That can't be possible can it? Allocations were a percentage of reservations. Can't have more allocations than reservations right? Here at Stephens there is a build outside the allocation.

Timestamp has already been shown to not matter much at all when reading the I got a build thread.

Timestamp means little, allocations mean little to nothing. So the third part is something harder to qualify, commodity restraints. I have seen enough builds posted for people getting a build date that it is hard to figure out what would be a constraint. The builds are all over the place. I have also seen posts of people with exact builds and earlier timestamps getting passed over.

I have no idea at this point. Everything we heard from Ford seems to be a complete pile of bullshit.

Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would tend to agree and it very well could be the MIC top. It could also be the tow package or hell even a paint color at this point. We don't specifically know which is understandably frustrating to a lot of people.

Like I said, I'm patient and not upset, although I would be lying if I wasn't a bit hopeful my build would be included in this first run of production.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The whole system is bs but what can you do? The only options are ride it out or cancel and I have zero intentions of cancelling. I personally fit well within SACs allocations and fully expect a 21MY but a tad more transparency from Fords part would have been great.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At one point I was #1 on your list. Would not be surprised if a few transfers bumped me though.

Regardless, it is what it is. That’s what I get for going LUX perhaps.

None have been scheduled yet today. A 7/13 doesn't guarantee you a spot in the first 3 rounds of reservations as I have 59 reservations with 7/13 timestamps.

/john

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would tend to agree and it very well could be the MIC top. It could also be the tow package or hell even a paint color at this point. We don't specifically know which is understandably frustrating to a lot of people.

Like I said, I'm patient and not upset, although I would be lying if I wasn't a bit hopeful my build would be included in this first run of production.
Disagree, over 80% of the I Got A Builds from yesterday had MIC tops. I started a spreadsheet and was through 35 builds before I realized I should do my real work as the summary was telling mye the builds were all over the place and the real constraint seemed to be when you combined Sas and Lux as there were very few of those. But there were plenty-o-MIC tops.

who knows🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10 MIC tops and 6 soft tops were scheduled, 0 mod tops or 0 dual tops were in the mix.

Three lux packages, one with Squatch (FE).

One FE and two priorities were scheduled last week. 13 this week.

/john

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

10 MIC tops and 6 soft tops were scheduled, 0 mod tops or 0 dual tops were in the mix.

Three lux packages, one with Squatch (FE).

One FE and two priorities were scheduled last week. 13 this week.

/john
Thanks John for all your transparency - love it. seems like Sas + Lux is limited.

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Disagree, over 80% of the I Got A Builds from yesterday had MIC tops. I started a spreadsheet and was through 35 builds before I realized I should do my real work as the summary was telling mye the builds were all over the place and the real constraint seemed to be when you combined Sas and Lux as there were very few of those. But there were plenty-o-MIC tops.

who knows🤷‍♂️
Well I appreciate the attempt at the data entry regardless instead of attempting to look through a lens of anecdotal evidence.

Like I said, we may not know for sure which specific items are holding up production(although it does appear to be more likely candidates than others based on your research), I just can understand the frustration of reservation holders not knowing if their vehicle will be built in June or September at this point.

Its no fault of the dealers obviously and John has done a wonderful job of being as transparent as he can, but from a customer point of view, the unknown of when the vehicle will be made, how long it will be delayed or even for what reasons are still relatively uncertain.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
HD modular bumper and Tow are also constraints in this week's builds. I saw that a good bit on some of mine that didn't make the last preview cut. But we already knew those were going to be issues.