Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have similar circumstances, day one order,Build date May,Built 7/22 yes vin window sticker and email it is built,said needs top upgrade,so they got the tops you think they finish it and not build any more to sit outside, do not start what can not finish.
Sponsored

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

well lol,the tons of broncos built in the yard,must be finished before they build any other MIC Style Broncos. based on build date vin ect, F/E Takes precedence.So the guys with build dates that keep moving out that sucks,But shortages with take center stage,And Ford will keep us the hook not to lose the sale. I think, you got a vin your have been in production this year anything else not likely this year..

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand (and feel for) the folks sitting at DM due to the unforeseen MIC 1.0 issues and why they're "In Production" status has sat idle for weeks (months). Not a good situation but there was a reason that made sense after finally getting an explanation. What I'm puzzled by is my situation: Getting moved to "In Production" on 9/8 with what I'm assuming is the MIC 2.0 and then crickets for the last two weeks. I've thrown some theories out there but not sure they make sense (or maybe they do from Ford's perspective).
  • Yes, they kept producing and used MIC's 2.0 but committed to shipping Bronco's out in a certain order so even though mine and others were produced, they're purposely holding them to meet their commitment on the order of how trucks are released (FE's, DM trucks, get tops out to field)?
  • Trucking shortage. I work in supply chain and know this is an issue. We have a large chain of dealerships nearby and I've driven past there a few times and have not seen a single truck unloading vehicles.
  • It did not really get produced and pizza tracker is inaccurate. All the electronic mods have populated in the link via the other thread and from what I understand that means the thing is assembled.
  • It did get produced and is on it's way. Not likely given I live about 3 hours from MAP so I imagine it would have shipped by now.
I'm 100% for this being done in the right order and all of you who have trucks sitting in the lot up there getting them ASAP but I am confused as to what they're doing with the hardtop trucks they're building right now like mine and also.....I want my damn truck😭. If anyone has any idea please share and glad to see some of you are getting yours after a undeserved wait.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My last date was today but alas, I got no sticker. Called my dealer and he tells me that mine and 2 others are "scheduled " for 10/8.....:unsure:
Some how I think that this has happened before...

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I continue to be confused. The letter comes out today for the DM folks (commitment met by Ford so far) however mine with a MIC is presumably built since 9/8 (dealer confirmed as well) is just sitting somewhere in purgatory? Confused as to why no status has updated and/or it hasn't shipped. Again, I hope for everyone involved Ford follows the order they committed to but if you're going to build one with a MIC 2.0 more than 2 weeks ago, why not ship it?

Sponsored

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also received the letter for mine today,BD Was built in July they said in my letter and I quote,new Mic tops as promised will be allocated to vin and oldest built first for delivery. in October.

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also received the letter for mine today,BD Was built in July they said in my letter and I quote,new Mic tops as promised will be allocated to vin and oldest built first for delivery. in October.
No email/letter, and built on 9/8 so what did they put on my truck a MIC 1.0 just to replace it a few weeks later? Doesn't make sense but I suppose they could have done that.

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No email/letter, and built on 9/8 so what did they put on my truck a MIC 1.0 just to replace it a few weeks later? Doesn't make sense but I suppose they could have done that.
Maybe,the letter was clear Mic 2 goes on the oldest first,unless they have a lot of produced in the past month I really doubt as they shipped tops on prior delivery's first,the F/E And other prior builds,the only news is October for july builds

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they are simultaneously replacing Dirt Mt builds and providing MIC 2.0 for new builds.

After having a VIN since May and my build date being pushed 12 times my build went “In Production” this morning with a blend date of 9/30. BL, 4 dr, MIC, 2.7, High, SAS, A51.

I think the only way they can get remaining FEs built and any of us with prior unbuilt VINs with MIC hardtops is to do the top replacement and build these new ones at the same time!

Reactions: Arc
OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they are simultaneously replacing Dirt Mt builds and providing MIC 2.0 for new builds.

After having a VIN since May and my build date being pushed 12 times my build went “In Production” this morning with a blend date of 9/30. BL, 4 dr, MIC, 2.7, High, SAS, A51.

I think the only way they can get remaining FEs built and any of us with prior unbuilt VINs with MIC hardtops is to do the top replacement and build these new ones at the same time!
That's a scenario I thought of but mine's been held up since 9/8 but as I type I'm wondering if they're trying to be efficient with trucking. I'm in OH so they may be trying to make full trucks and getting DM started will start filling up trucks (and rail) fairly quickly vs. shipping partials. Trucking along with parts has been a bottleneck for business as well so shipping partial trucks is probably not going to help their plan right now. That, out of this whole mess, would be a reasonable approach.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a scenario I thought of but mine's been held up since 9/8 but as I type I'm wondering if they're trying to be efficient with trucking. I'm in OH so they may be trying to make full trucks and getting DM started will start filling up trucks (and rail) fairly quickly vs. shipping partials. Trucking along with parts has been a bottleneck for business as well so shipping partial trucks is probably not going to help their plan right now. That, out of this whole mess, would be a reasonable approach.
I really don't know what to say about yours amigo. I'm really hoping there isn't a Dirt Mountain v2.0 thing going on here.

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really don't know what to say about yours amigo. I'm really hoping there isn't a Dirt Mountain v2.0 thing going on here.
It's coming soon I know and I fear you're Dirt Mountain 2.0 may be right although it's probably a MDM (mini dirt mountain).

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's coming soon I know and I fear you're Dirt Mountain 2.0 may be right although it's probably a MDM (mini dirt mountain).
A dirt molehill if you will.

OP
OP
balynn1971

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe if they have enough tops,being supplied.
Sponsored