Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford,
Thank you for not taking the 2008 bail out. Thank you for being back the bronco. Thank you for offering the bronco with a 100” 2 door wheel base, 35” tires and 415 FT LB of torque for under 40k.
Sincerely,
TripleB
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every year I have a new obsession. Thanks to this forum, bronco is my obsession now. There are too many to call out but you all know me well enough to know I appreciate you all!

While my primary contributing role here has been to correct misinformation, I hope going forward as I take delivery of my Bronco, I can be even more involved in various ways. As @Nickp suggested.... meet ups, comparing experiences, and custom mods.

Additionally, as an optimist, sometimes I have something positive to say to steer a sour thread a different direction but hesitate to do so for fear of being shot down. Props to those who spread positivity anyway despite the overwhelming disappointment with this launch

Love yall!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for the post this B6g is keeping me grounded till 22 late fall that’s when I am thinking when I will see my Bronco. I have a OBX with LUX, Towing, Leather Seats, Painted MOD Top.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, to all of our service men and women, past and present... but a special thanks to the families of the fallen. We are forever in your debt.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree with the other posters on this thread. This will be my first Bronco (but not first Ford) and the 1st time I have bought a brand new vehicle. Many thanks to the Admins for B6G and those who have posted helpful advice - it has made the decision to stick with the Bronco easier. I am looking so forward to driving mine and taking it to the OBX and hopefully acknowledge other Broncos there soon. Keep up the humor - laughter is awesome and we will hopefully all have our rigs soon.

Most of all, as we celebrate Memorial Day, I say thank you to the families who have lost someone in the military. Their sacrifice has helped make our Broncos possible.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agree with the other posters on this thread. This will be my first Bronco (but not first Ford) and the 1st time I have bought a brand new vehicle. Many thanks to the Admins for B6G and those who have posted helpful advice - it has made the decision to stick with the Bronco easier. I am looking so forward to driving mine and taking it to the OBX and hopefully acknowledge other Broncos there soon. Keep up the humor - laughter is awesome and we will hopefully all have our rigs soon.

Most of all, as we celebrate Memorial Day, I say thank you to the families who have lost someone in the military. Their sacrifice has helped make our Broncos possible.
Did you go with OBX or big bend?

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
We all could thank all the lovely people All I can say is, if it were not for the Bronco6g group to bring all us together to bitch, moan, love our up and coming Broncos.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you go with OBX or big bend?
I went with the OBX. 4Dr, AMB, 2.7, roast cloth and soft top. Got a build date of 7/19 last Thursday. My major hope was to have the rig in time for when my wife and I take our vacation in the OBX in early October and it looks like that may happen if the build date stays. So stoked for that.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went with the OBX. 4Dr, AMB, 2.7, roast cloth and soft top. Got a build date of 7/19 last Thursday. My major hope was to have the rig in time for when my wife and I take our vacation in the OBX in early October and it looks like that may happen if the build date stays. So stoked for that.
That's wonderful!

Switching from my nonstarter fully decked wildtrak build with half a dozen commodity constrained items, to your OBX build but with SAS and lux. Due to the sas and lux I likely won't get an August build. But if I can at least get my OBX delivered by November'ish timeframe, I'm goodie

Sponsored

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some of the people on here are a-ight

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's wonderful!

Switching from my nonstarter fully decked wildtrak build with half a dozen commodity constrained items, to your OBX build but with SAS and lux. Due to the sas and lux I likely won't get an August build. But if I can at least get my OBX delivered by November'ish timeframe, I'm goodie
That would be great. Good luck with it and hopefully you will get a build date soon. Looking forward to seeing Broncos on the road.
Sponsored