First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifiniti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had my build all ready to go for ordering, 2-door Badlands, sasquatch, high package....the works. $55.5k out the door. After a thousand questions since submitting my reservation on July 14th and almost as many rebuilds and brand comparisons I asked myself one final and simple question --- Please put your ego in your back pocket for 5 minutes and ask yourself what would be the best 4-wheeler to fit your REAL needs. After a few minutes of thought, and a few tears I must admit, I blurted out "Bronco Sport"!

And there you have it...I have done the unthinkable. Yesterday I marched into my local Ford dealer and ordered a Bronco Sport Badlands (no way I wasn't getting a Badlands!). Fully loaded, $40.1K out the door! (Dealer gave me a $750 discount --- maybe he felt sorry for me).

Funny thing is, I have never felt better about my Bronco choice. I know there are a lot of way more important things going on, but in the little Bronco universe that I have been swirling in of late, it felt like a weight had lifted from my shoulders. Black and white turned to color. I swear I saw a Munchkin yesterday hopping over my backyard fence.

Anyway, I put this out there to help any others that may know what the right choice should be, but think they are alone.

It is still a Bronco, after all.
Sponsored

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’ll be the first to say it...

I hope you didn’t make a non-refundable deposit on the Sport

And I hope you didn’t give up your Bronco reservation.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my build all ready to go for ordering, 2-door Badlands, sasquatch, high package....the works. $55.5k out the door. After a thousand questions since submitting my reservation on July 14th and almost as many rebuilds and brand comparisons I asked myself one final and simple question --- Please put your ego in your back pocket for 5 minutes and ask yourself what would be the best 4-wheeler to fit your REAL needs. After a few minutes of thought, and a few tears I must admit, I blurted out "Bronco Sport"!

And there you have it...I have done the unthinkable. Yesterday I marched into my local Ford dealer and ordered a Bronco Sport Badlands (no way I wasn't getting a Badlands!). Fully loaded, $40.1K out the door! (Dealer gave me a $750 discount --- maybe he felt sorry for me).

Funny thing is, I have never felt better about my Bronco choice. I know there are a lot of way more important things going on, but in the little Bronco universe that I have been swirling in of late, it felt like a weight had lifted from my shoulders. Black and white turned to color. I swear I saw a Munchkin yesterday hopping over my backyard fence.

Anyway, I put this out there to help any others that may know what the right choice should be, but think they are alone.

Congratulations on the new Baby B

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm almost there too! Full loaded BS Badlands/Badlands is the same as a 4DR Base with floor liners and aux switches and the 2.7!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Blindturtle

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifiniti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll be the first to say it...

I hope you didn’t make a non-refundable deposit on the Sport

And I hope you didn’t give up your Bronco reservation.
It is a refundable deposit and I did NOT give up my Bronco reservation. I am human!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was right there for a few weeks, ready to bring one home if it showed up. BL/BL. Has everything I can't even get on my BD and not willing to switch to OB nor need some of BL things.... Until my daughter took one look and asked, "do the doors come off?" and I said no. "does the top come off?" no. "that's why you wanted this!" back to the BD for 50k.

Last edited:

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It is a refundable deposit and I did NOT give up my Bronco reservation. I am human!
Good! Not that you won’t go thru with it, but keeping your options open is a GOOD thing. If you’re like me, car buying emotions can swing radically from day to day. Lol

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, you’re going to have a real Bronco AND a Bronco Sport?

OP
OP

Blindturtle

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Inifiniti
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was right there for a few weeks, ready to bring one home if it showed up. BL/BL. Has everything I can't even get on my BD and not willing to switch to OB nor need some of BL things.... Until my daughter hook one look and asked, "do the doors come off?" and I said no. "does the top come off?" no. "that's why you wanted this!" back to the BD for 50k.
That is a big difference for sure. My Sport has the large sunroof, so guess why you all are taking your tops completely off, I will just be able to unbutton to the bellybutton.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good for you to make a responsible decision that fits your budget/basic needs. You will get validation and support from this forum on that piece.

step one is coming to grips with the fact that you have a new escape with a Bronco badge. I don’t believe you will get the majority to validate that a Bronco Sport is still a Bronco.

Wish you the best in your 12 step recovery program