Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So lads one of the best parts of owning a jeep was the wave, and now that I have a shitty honda (not for long fingers crossed) I find myself missing that little tradition, so I want to be the first to propose that we do a bronco wave, what are you guys thoughts?
We need to make hand signals at each other that represent our reservation time stamp.

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RhodeIslandRed Also just to be fair, I will for sure pre-judge someone as a douche as well. So my response is how I would ideally like to act, however, yea sometimes a douche is too much and I have to just look away

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm trying to figure out how to form my hand into a Sasquatch......

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

🤙 I’ll definitely be partaking in THE Bronco Wave 🤙

Ford Bronco The Bronco Wave 619BACA0-27AA-4505-81A4-0E6C24B65868

Sponsored

Uintafly

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this is interesting and I hope I can spin this older thread. I saw a pimped out Gladiator this weekend, pulling through a traffic circle. It had red wheels and really nice up-sized rubber. But it was still 137" wheelbase and looked like it was going high-center on a speed bump. It also looked like it had never been and will never be off pavement. The driver had shorts and sandals on and he had his left foot out of the car and sitting on the rock slider while driving.

Look, I realize that there are a lot of jeep guys on this forum, but the car was only part of it. This guy just looked like a douche. So this got me talking to my wife about the wave. If you were rolling up to this guy in our Bronco and he waved, would you wave back.

She said she didn't know, but I know she probably would have because she doesn't make waves (see what I did there?). But after our discussion, she now knows that my opinion is you don't wave to anybody but Broncos, and if she wants to drive this one, she has to agree.

Would you wave back to a jeep from a Bronco?
If I am not in the office, I am pretty much wearing shorts and flip flops from May-October. And if I'm not driving, hopefully there is a beer in the hand as well. :ROFLMAO: The jury is still out whether I will stick my foot out of my Bronco though.

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If I ever get a Bronco, it will be driven offroad hopefully a few times a year. I live in Northern Illinois so most offroading will have to be a planned trip. I don't really wear sandals, but I've taken to a pair of American flag crocs over the last two years. And yea I wear shorts when I'm hot. So I could see myself being the guy in the Gladiator that you kinda sound like you're hating on. Meanwhile, I would just be doing my own thing and I'm not sure I'd give a F what you though about my Douche-4x4.

Would I wave, yea I pretty much will always wave back, because it just seems polite to me. Plus like who am I: "Babe, did you see that? Douche just waved at me, and I iced him. Ha loser..."

When I road tripped Ireland I really liked that literally everyone you passed on the roads outside of the big cities gave you the finger. And not the bird, a little pointer finger lifted from the steering wheel to say Hi.
I'm starting to think that every post should start with "if I ever get a bronco".

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@RhodeIslandRed Also just to be fair, I will for sure pre-judge someone as a douche as well. So my response is how I would ideally like to act, however, yea sometimes a douche is too much and I have to just look away
I love the re-visit. It's all fair assessment. Not waving back is douchey too. Plus that guy could have been a great guy; what do I know? If I was stuck on the beach, I might take a different approach.

Gonna surf the internet for some Am flag crocs and think about things.

Here's another perspective. Last one from me on waves, I promise. I had to run to the hardware store on a Sunday and we were short one car. Rather than wait for one of the kids to come home, I took the 50 cc scooter. It's black, and as far as 50 cc scooters go, it looks pretty cool. But it looks like a 50 cc scooter and cannot possibly be confused with anything else.

So I'm taking the back roads to Lowes. It's about a 10 mile trip. It's medium traffic and I'm trying to keep up/not get passed. I'm tucking under the windscreen and getting the whole 38 mph out of the downhills.

A heritage softail nostalgia comes the other way and the guy gives me the wave. Of course I waved back. But I didn't know what to think. Still don't, exactly. I got a kick out of it.

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the official/mandatory Bronco wave.
This is how you say horse/bronco in American Sign Language.
Ford Bronco The Bronco Wave bn57qf4lf171zr4as3kazz0t24zax5uudgexuv45v&rid=200w
Funny!! Not sure my wife will go for that (she is deaf). I would say sign the letter B for bronco, easier to do.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve owned many Jeeps and I still don’t do the wave. Why? Because we own similar cars? Nope.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco? Not gonna lie that would actually be a pretty sweet gesture from Ford in this absolute disaster. And give all of us still waiting something to do and talk about. What else kind of more useless crap are they sending that is more than a few lbs?

Wishful thinking I know. Even if they had a deal with Traxxas to get them for a deal ($250???) That's still a big chunk of change on top of the lost revenue they are already facing.

My real opinion @Ford Motor Company should stop wasting money on all this "SWAG" and put every penny towards production as fast as possible, and buy Stig & Ashley more potatoes and pineapple pizza.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Traxxas TRX-4 Bronco? Not gonna lie that would actually be a pretty sweet gesture from Ford in this absolute disaster. And give all of us still waiting something to do and talk about. What else kind of more useless crap are they sending that is more than a few lbs?

Wishful thinking I know. Even if they had a deal with Traxxas to get them for a deal ($250???) That's still a big chunk of change on top of the lost revenue they are already facing.

My real opinion @Ford Motor Company should stop wasting money on all this "SWAG" and put every penny towards production as fast as possible, and buy Stig & Ashley more potatoes and pineapple pizza.
There's a thread here with what's in the box.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model