Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, thats what I think.

Utilitarian, 4x4 SUVs are the pony car of this generation.

Jeep sold 240,000 Wranglers in 2018.

Ford jumped into a game that has only one competitor. The Ford Bronco is attracting 20 year olds to 70 year olds, off-roaders to mall crawlers, rednecks to yuppies to hipsters, and one more demo, the all-important one....women.

If they offer this thing with multiple different color combos, INCLUDING INTERIORS AND TOPS, they will sell hundreds of thousands of them a year because there will be a combo for every single demo.

There are people that have not even bought into this niche market yet because Jeep is the only offering and there are just too many of them. Now that demo has a choice, so they can get what they want and be different at the same time.
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I remember the 1965 Mustang launch. My first vehicle was a 1965 Mustang convertible. I have not been this excited about a vehicle since that Mustang. I sense we are witnessing a historical event in the making. We will remember these days years from now.

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the most excited I have been about any vehicle... ever! There is a palpable excitement about this 4x4, and I haven't ran into anyone that hasn't at least acknowledged that it "looks awesome"!

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Completely agree. I know some people are losing interest at the slow roll of info but if this Bronco holds up mechanically and is reliable, it'll be revolutionary and a cash cow for Ford.

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember the 1965 Mustang launch. My first vehicle was a 1965 Mustang convertible. I have not been this excited about a vehicle since that Mustang. I sense we are witnessing a historical event in the making. We will remember these days years from now.
My first car was a ’67 Mustang. I traded up a ’68 2+2 about a year later. Rather than compare the Bronco to the Mustang I've drawn comparison to the Model T ? It will go anywhere and Ford is gonna sell a ton.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Studawg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know what u mean but I’m talking about sales numbers I guess. we know what the Ford Bronco is going to be and Im pretty sure I won’t be disappointed.

OP
OP
Studawg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco also attracting Land Rover and Land Cruiser cult. I can attest.

cactus_jack

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, thats what I think.

Ford jumped into a game that has only one competitor. The Ford Bronco is attracting 20 year olds to 70 year olds, off-roaders to mall crawlers, rednecks to yuppies to hipsters, and one more demo, the all-important one....women.

If they offer this thing with multiple different color combos, INCLUDING INTERIORS AND TOPS, they will sell hundreds of thousands of them a year because there will be a combo for every single demo.

There are people that have not even bought into this niche market yet because Jeep is the only offering and there are just too many of them. Now that demo has a choice, so they can get what they want and be different at the same time.
Yuppies? What century is it?

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I certainly hope so. So I hope Ford doesn’t muck it up on the release. And it’s good to have choices on good kit.

I say on the Jeep forum that FCA got lazy being on top of the mountain for so long with no competition. I figure for 2022 Jeep will offer 35” factory installed tires and better than their 4.1 gearing.

Sponsored

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, thats what I think.

Nailed it. I've never bought a car with less than 70k on the clock and I'm ponying up the money (pun intended) for a new car because of this launch.

Haters and nitpickers be damned, this thing is hot.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco also attracting Land Rover and Land Cruiser cult. I can attest.
I'll also attest to this, I'm still active in some of the Land Rover groups even though I sold my Range Rover Classic, only the blind loyalists who drink the Kool-Aid way to much love the Bronco, and prefer it to the new Defender overall, not saying I don't like the Defender, but its just kinda cool, not drool worthy like the old ones.
Sponsored