First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or I guess they could all be black/white and then just wrap them.
I own a vinyl wrap business, so i like that idea! Wrapping takes the factory color limits of the table. Hopefully we get some backing and the color will be tied to a sponsor. I do agree brighter colors will look good against the earth tones of the course.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I absolutely will pay money to fly to Alaska( its my 48th state) from Hawaii to compete in this race. If done like the Camel Trophy where it is 4 in each Bronco working in teams. It will be awesome. While I do have alot of offroad driving experience, I also have a crap ton of recovery experience with the intent of the recovery to make it further. I was inspired by the Camel Trophy years ago and set out to accomplish thing thought impossible offroad. Like taking my group of jeepers across a river in a chain configuration. I'm very good at problem solving in offroad situations, and I really hope that we could have a route that is sufficently challenging to push us past the realm of a rally or race. This could be very fun.

I also think you should contact the Motor Trend Network. FourWheeler would definitely be interested in a partial sponsorship or even just fielding a team or providing coverage. They also have alot of contacts in the aftermarket world that provide support crews such as first aid vehicles, and repair equipment for their events such as Ultimate Adventure.

Unless Yeti is flush with cash for this I imagine it would be appropriate for participants to pay a entry fee. Which they could either fundraise themselves for charitable groups. I would absolutely go Team Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness for my wife. I could imagine participants could raise a few thousand each for a entry and that would cover alot of the depreciaton and damage for the actual vehicles and the entity purchasing all the identical ones could then auction them off to recoup costs and potentially raise money for charities.

I am not a wealthy man(just recently started flirting with middle class) and a trip costing me several thousand dollars is something I would be saving money for, for many months. However the opportunity to participate in something like this would be the chance of a lifetime.

I think it is a great idea.

Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know Lite Brite Nation is getting a Bronco too. This sounds right up their alley and they already have some contacts with sponsors. You might reach out to them.
https://www.youtube.com/c/LiteBrite/about

brunjc2

Base
First Name
Jud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you reached out to Scott Brady of Expedition Portal and Overland Journal?

I’ve spoken to him before regarding a 4x4 Sprinter project I was a part of a couple years back, he seems pretty accessible & has many industry contacts.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-brady-718a3a28

Last edited:
OP
OP
DubleDown

DubleDown

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 911S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

saw the title and was disappointed that this wasn't a challenge to get a Yeti bottle into the cupholder.
None of my yetis fit. The bigger ones rub against the climate control and the shifter hits them.. I lose
MVIMG_20200619_155206.jpg