• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Think I will get a cease & desist for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All the new Bronco owners should be thankful that Jeep and all the Jeep clubs have been around in the absence of Bronco or there would be no trails or off road areas left. There are people out there that would like to close everything. When you take the first drive on a trail with your new Bronco, thank an old guy in a jeep for keeping that trail open.
Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are not to quick on the draw there I see. Look to your left.
“I like to park next to stock jeeps to show them what they SHOULD be driving”

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the keep girls getting upset, but if you drew a 2door pissing on a 4door, you’d be the local hero...

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^^^ Now that would be acceptable.

Fordv8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Personally, I think we should not drop to there level and knock on the Jeep. They already have enough problems. Let's stay a class act, I have heard a lot of trash talking from the jeep community and I feel we need NOT to stoop that low, they have there jeeps , we have out Bronco. That's my thoughts.

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You may not get a cease-and-desist but you might find a couple broken windows or a keyed paint job 😂

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man, the forums are getting dicey these days. I may have to pop on a flannel and some easy listening and head over to Bronco Nation :ROFLMAO:

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So American Bantam made the first Jeep. Then willys made jeeps then ford made jeeps then Kaiser made jeeps then AMC made jeeps then Chrysler made jeeps then Mercedes made jeeps then fiat made jeeps and now Peugeot makes jeeps. I may have missed someone in the list.
You left out the Japanese reverse engineered a Jeep, and made it better with a Chevy design engine 😛

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You won't get a C&D for it, it's squarely in the Fair Use category for both logos.

But it does define you based on what you hate, not who you are. Reminds me of those childish pseudo-Calvin stickers that have been everywhere for years.
Nobody's hating. People can't take a joke anymore. Everyone's offended, and everyone wants a trophy. 😴

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In one more time before this poop show gets locked. :poop:🍿🍕

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like we have TWO grade "A" assholes in this thread, you and the OP (had to spell it out since you are slow on the uptake).

Another thing don't call a Jeep a F'n "suv", dumbass. The jeep predates the suv by 25 years.
Ford Bronco Think I will get a cease & desist for this? 0973B908-10B5-4DD1-B379-CF467274B730

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like we have TWO grade "A" assholes in this thread, you and the OP (had to spell it out since you are slow on the uptake).

Another thing don't call a Jeep a F'n "suv", dumbass. The jeep predates the suv by 25 years.
I've never really thought about it that way but now that you mention it, Jeeps really ARE SUVs. Interesting.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused I thought Jeep (aka Chrysler, aka Fiat aka Stellantis) manufactured several vehicles including SUVs and crossovers.

But based on the research I see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_...ngler is a,currently in its fourth generation.
The Jeep Wrangler is a series of compact and mid-size (2-door Wrangler, and a longer wheelbase / 4-door Wrangler Unlimited) four-wheel drive off-road SUVs, manufactured by Jeep since 1986, and currently in its fourth generation

Now the above reference is based on "looking to the left" at your short bus yellow Chrysler Wrangler (based on who owned the Jeep brand in 2008)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.