First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Capable bumper is standard on Badlands and Black Diamond. Not available on any other trim.
Ha, thanks much for your kind assistance. Don’t know how I missed that after all these months on this site. I guess my first clue should have been that practically all the people discussing the capable bumper showed Badlands as their Bronco of choice. I guess now I have some research to do. Right now I’m inclined to stick with the stock Wildtrak bumper to get the fog lights and associated switch. Then shop for upgraded bumper/bash plate combo. Anyway, thanks again.
Sponsored

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Heavy duty modular for me. Saw it in person and looks pretty good. I thought of going after market but most options are going to cost a lot more. Going to save that money to try and get a better rear bumper, maybe the ADD.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know for the capable bumper how the fog lights are activated? It would be cool if the Aux Switches activate them.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know for the capable bumper how the fog lights are activated? It would be cool if the Aux Switches activate them.
That would be good to know, but I hope not. I'd rather have a dedicated fog light switch and reserve the AUX switch for AUX stuff. LOL.

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Front Fog Lamp Button is on the lighting control with headlights per owners manual.

Ford Bronco Thoughts on capable vs modular? 1635878481227