Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think with a labor shortage how do you force people to become mechanics on things they simply don’t understand or want to work on? When it’s weeks to months to get into a service shop, I assume new models and supply chains will be
1) shorter
2) the same
3) longer

it isn’t the military. You can’t force someone to work on a
Tesla
Grenadier
Mercedes
Ford
Rivian
Volkswagon

it’s coming because ICE is dying. Just like the horse and buggy. But once it’s out of warranty and you have to pay or beg to get it fixed, towed and repaired….. man what a time to be alive
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think with a labor shortage how do you force people to become mechanics on things they simply don’t understand or want to work on? When it’s weeks to months to get into a service shop, I assume new models and supply chains will be
1) shorter
2) the same
3) longer

it isn’t the military. You can’t force someone to work on a
Tesla
Grenadier
Mercedes
Ford
Rivian
Volkswagon

it’s coming because ICE is dying. Just like the horse and buggy. But once it’s out of warranty and you have to pay or beg to get it fixed, towed and repaired….. man what a time to be alive
I think the future car repair will be more like computer repair. It will boil down to computer issues mainly, The only real parts to replace will be Brakes, Batteries, Bearings, suspension parts and motors.

22rcsb

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OB 2 dr, 22 sport badlands, '22 F150 rcsb
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
service manuals will be available online with part numbers on exploded diagrams and service change procedures documented there. all parts in north america will be stocked in a central warehouse with a 24 hour delivery target. vehicles will be ordered through Ineos and delivered through a select dealer network with additional authorized service depots in remote areas. the whole concept of this vehicle is that it's an expedition vehicle taken to remote areas where vehicle service is not easily accessible so it's built very rugged, simple and repairable. the only area of the vehicle that they said they wouldn't recommend customers attempting repair are the internals of the engine and I suspect that's for regulatory reasons. crawling underneath showed that this is built extremely ruggedly with huge solid axles and big knuckles etc reminincent of my 80 series toyota. my son remarked that it was built heavier than our F350.
Sponsored