Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we knew it was coming just didn't know when it would be announced. Glad to see the performance pak calibration added to accessories. Mine is more of an order in which to do it.

I've ordered BL 2.7L auto w/Sasquatch but will be going 37's w/ lift in the future. But if Sasquatch pushes me to MY22 I'll dump the Sasquatch and change gearing along with jumping straight to 37's down the road.

I assume the calibration is based on current rig setup since tires and gearing would affect RPMs, etc. Should any tune be done after modifications or can the tune be adjusted easily if other variables with the rig changes?

Thanks...
Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So we knew it was coming just didn't know when it would be announced. Glad to see the performance pak calibration added to accessories. Mine is more of an order in which to do it.

I've ordered BL 2.7L auto w/Sasquatch but will be going 37's w/ lift in the future. But if Sasquatch pushes me to MY22 I'll dump the Sasquatch and change gearing along with jumping straight to 37's down the road.

I assume the calibration is based on current rig setup since tires and gearing would affect RPMs, etc. Should any tune be done after modifications or can the tune be adjusted easily if other variables with the rig changes?

Thanks...
Do you know if the tune is adjustable like the aftermarket ones for Diesels? Or do you just load the tune and it is what it’s is? Im not familiar with tuners for gas motors...
also watching for responses to your question.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know if the tune is adjustable like the aftermarket ones for Diesels? Or do you just load the tune and it is what it’s is? Im not familiar with tuners for gas motors...
also watching for responses to your question.
I would expect since you can put 37"s on your rig as advertised... it will be in the menu / settings to set your tire size. but, ultimately you will need to a performance tuner to plug in or remap your ECU.

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks...
I ordered my Bronco last week and specifically asked about a Ford performance tune. They looked it up in their catalog and there wasn’t not one listed. What am I missing?

RPhillips1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Thanks...
I'm interested in getting a tune on my 2.7 eventually, figured I would have to go with ford performance so I don't void warranty. Not alot of information yet for what options will be available
Sponsored