Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Whipple tomahawk device with their calibration is the closest you'll get to the FP tune until it's released. We're running it on our first edition bronco and its been great. It's 50 state legal provides more power and torque, quicker throttle response, better shifting, auto start/stop feature disabled and you can adjust for tire size and gear ratio changes. I've had the Whipple cal on our bronco for about 8 months now and not one issue with it.

Feel free to give us a shout if you have any questions.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/w...e-with-calibration-2021-ford-bronco-2-7l.html
Ford Bronco Where is Ford Performance's 2.7L Tune? unnamed_2__6_1

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Whipple tomahawk device with their calibration is the closest you'll get to the FP tune until it's released. We're running it on our first edition bronco and its been great. It's 50 state legal provides more power and torque, quicker throttle response, better shifting, auto start/stop feature disabled and you can adjust for tire size and gear ratio changes. I've had the Whipple cal on our bronco for about 8 months now and not one issue with it.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/w...e-with-calibration-2021-ford-bronco-2-7l.html
The Torque gains on this at 4k RPM look insane.

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco Where is Ford Performance's 2.7L Tune? unnamed_2__6_1

Does it void warranty?

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does it void warranty?
Installing it doesn't simply void your warranty. However if something happens to the truck depending on the dealer you take it for repair they do have the right to void the warranty. I always recommend finding a mod friendly dealership to work with. I've been modding cars for a LONG time and have never had a warranty voided for any work I've done to the vehicle. But that's not to say it can't happen.

If you don't want to do a full flash on the vehicle like the Whipple cal does another great option is the JB4 module which isn't a flash. It's a piggyback module that can be installed/removed from the vehicle in just a few minutes and doesn't flash the PCM.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/burger-motorsports-jb4-tuner-2021-ford-bronco-2-3l-2-7l.html
mance-tuner_bc997fae-c4f5-4c91-9d23-68de3fabfc0d_2.jpg

OP
OP
2020FordRaptor

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installing it doesn't simply void your warranty. However if something happens to the truck depending on the dealer you take it for repair they do have the right to void the warranty. I always recommend finding a mod friendly dealership to work with. I've been modding cars for a LONG time and have never had a warranty voided for any work I've done to the vehicle. But that's not to say it can't happen.

If you don't want to do a full flash on the vehicle like the Whipple cal does another great option is the JB4 module which isn't a flash. It's a piggyback module that can be installed/removed from the vehicle in just a few minutes and doesn't flash the PCM.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/burger-motorsports-jb4-tuner-2021-ford-bronco-2-3l-2-7l.html
Ford Bronco Where is Ford Performance's 2.7L Tune? mance-tuner_bc997fae-c4f5-4c91-9d23-68de3fabfc0d_2

Well I probably won't take the chance. I have an amazing dealer but still....makes me nervous.
Sponsored