Sponsored

Where to buy Ford Performance upgrade/flash for 2.7L ?

Wings2Wheels

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch; 737
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to order through my local dealership...initially was told it would be in within a week. I went ahead and made an appointment to have them install it. Wife's vehicle, she wants them to do it so if it turns to a brick it's their problem, not ours.

Go back and drop it off a week and a half later (after the Performance Package was already supposed to be there), and an hour after dropping it off, they call and say the Ford Performance upgrade never came in.

Thanks for wasting my time! :mad:

So, that was about three weeks ago. Anybody know where I can source this? I went back to the dealership and they said it was still on backorder.

If anyone knows where there might be one in stock, on the shelf, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Out of stock everywhere for a while now. Latest eta April.

OP
OP
Wings2Wheels

Wings2Wheels

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Out of stock everywhere for a while now. Latest eta April.

Copy, thanks.

I didn't refresh and look through the new threads before posting, elsewise I would have seen the other post from earlier this morning that stated a bunch of others are looking and can't find it either.

Thanks for the reply!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just ordered from lethal performance last week and they’re saying end of march.
I got my 2.3 from them, Team Lethal is awesome. I’d get the order in there and you’ll get it as soon as it’s available.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey there!

We, unfortunately, also ran out of 2.7L tuners (have a handful of 2.3L's left), but have a lot more on order. We were last told (as brballard said) end of March as an ETA for more devices. I requested an update just now to see if anything changed since last week and will update here with what I find. If we can get your order in queue, we'd be happy to allocate one.
UPDATE: Ford Performance confirmed the same ETA - end of next month
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...ry-tool-2021-2022-bronco-2-7l-m-9603-b27.html

Last edited:

Oden502

Wildtrak
First Name
Khalid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tried to order through my local dealership...initially was told it would be in within a week. I went ahead and made an appointment to have them install it. Wife's vehicle, she wants them to do it so if it turns to a brick it's their problem, not ours.

Go back and drop it off a week and a half later (after the Performance Package was already supposed to be there), and an hour after dropping it off, they call and say the Ford Performance upgrade never came in.

Thanks for wasting my time! :mad:

So, that was about three weeks ago. Anybody know where I can source this? I went back to the dealership and they said it was still on backorder.

If anyone knows where there might be one in stock, on the shelf, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance.
I have one which I ordered from lethal for the 2.7 . I couldn’t tune my Bronco because my car is a Europe spec. If you interested I can send it to you via DHL( I live in Qatar ). You need to pay the shipping fees only.
Thanks

OP
OP
Wings2Wheels

Wings2Wheels

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have one which I ordered from lethal for the 2.7 . I couldn’t tune my Bronco because my car is a Europe spec. If you interested I can send it to you via DHL( I live in Qatar ). You need to pay the shipping fees only.
Thanks

Thanks for the offer - I just sent you a private message.

Bluray1

Big Bend
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Chevy Avalanche, 2023 C8 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey there!

We, unfortunately, also ran out of 2.7L tuners (have a handful of 2.3L's left), but have a lot more on order. We were last told (as brballard said) end of March as an ETA for more devices. I requested an update just now to see if anything changed since last week and will update here with what I find. If we can get your order in queue, we'd be happy to allocate one.
UPDATE: Ford Performance confirmed the same ETA - end of next month
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...ry-tool-2021-2022-bronco-2-7l-m-9603-b27.html
This still wouldn't work on the 23MY would it?

Sponsored

CatMonkey

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2012 Shelby GT500, 2021 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have that question as well, but I believe that the tune can be downloaded from Ford Performance once it's available. Perhaps @LethalPerformance can confirm. I'd like to get my order in the queue if that's the case.

Silentwutch

Raptor
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Raptor, 23 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have one in stock currently for the 2.3 and 2.7. I put the number in our parts locator for Ford dealers and a bunch showed up around the US. None in PA though. One FAD in GA shows 12 and in Detroit 10. So they are out there in the wild.

Last edited:

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have that question as well, but I believe that the tune can be downloaded from Ford Performance once it's available. Perhaps @LethalPerformance can confirm. I'd like to get my order in the queue if that's the case.
The device is the same for all 2.7L bronco model years (2021,2022,2023). However the calibrations for the 2023's haven't been released yet. You could purchase a device now and when the 23 cals are released use it to download the cal and flash the vehicle. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks!

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The device is the same for the 21-23. However the calibrations for the 2023's haven't been released yet. You could order a device now and once the calibration have been released use it to download the cal and flash the vehicle with it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford literally cant deliver anything 👎😡