Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

Glenjafett

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone notice how much more boost the FP tune runs over stock? I’d imagine it’s only a couple pounds and not too much change in timing seeing how it’s a relatively small gain.
I want to say I would get spikes to 17 psi on stock. I've seen spikes to 20 psi on the tune. It certainly doesn't hold to the redline though.
Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did anyone notice how much more boost the FP tune runs over stock? I’d imagine it’s only a couple pounds and not too much change in timing seeing how it’s a relatively small gain.
I don’t know the exact answer, but it is significant improvement in 1st and 2nd gear, where the stock tune is severely nurtured. That and the incredibly improved shifting is worth it alone for me.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're asking that in the thread in which is selling the product?

Just get it installed by Ford and you will have the warranty for it.
Any ASE certified tech right? Doesnt have to be Ford.

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any ASE certified tech right? Doesnt have to be Ford.
Do Ford Performance calibrations have a warranty?

Ford Performance calibrations are unique because they come with their own Ford warranty. If the Ford Performance calibration causes an issue to your car within 3 years or 36,000 miles from new vehicle in-service, Ford pays to fix your car. If the performance calibration did not cause the issue, your base Ford warranty still applies. The kits need to be installed by an A.S.E. certified shop or Ford dealer. In Canada, Red Seal certified technicians also can install Ford Performance calibrations to maintain warranty eligibility.

Just me though, I would get it done by a local dealer just in case

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do Ford Performance calibrations have a warranty?

Ford Performance calibrations are unique because they come with their own Ford warranty. If the Ford Performance calibration causes an issue to your car within 3 years or 36,000 miles from new vehicle in-service, Ford pays to fix your car. If the performance calibration did not cause the issue, your base Ford warranty still applies. The kits need to be installed by an A.S.E. certified shop or Ford dealer. In Canada, Red Seal certified technicians also can install Ford Performance calibrations to maintain warranty eligibility.

Just me though, I would get it done by a local dealer just in case
I trust independent shop technicians that I know way more than any dealer tech. I lived with a couple dealer techs when I was just out of college and man did they cut corners. Anything to get paid more flat rate hours.

Hunger&SharkTooth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@LethalPerformance can you install the k&n cold air intake with the ford performance tune 2.7L? Does it need specific programming?

Sponsored

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I trust independent shop technicians that I know way more than any dealer tech. I lived with a couple dealer techs when I was just out of college and man did they cut corners. Anything to get paid more flat rate hours.
Makes sense when it's actual work but this is just something you plug in and press "tune 93" and vwallah, tune installed.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense when it's actual work but this is just something you plug in and press "tune 93" and vwallah, tune installed.
Itll cost $40-50 bucks at my local guy for that 2 seconds vs hundreds at a dealer.

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I own two 2023 Badlands with the 2.7. Do I have to buy a separate tune for each one of them or can I use the same tune on both? @LethalPerformance if I have to buy two is there a discount in pricing?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I own two 2023 Badlands with the 2.7. Do I have to buy a separate tune for each one of them or can I use the same tune on both? @LethalPerformance if I have to buy two is there a discount in pricing?
Each of the devices/tunes are VIN locked so yes, you would have to buy two separate kits.

As far as a discount for 2 goes, shoot us a message!
Sponsored