Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do have the tuner. I have the tune installed and the device and cable stored in the garage with a bunch of takeoff parts I’ve upgraded. I don’t plan to sell the bronco but if I did it’s going “as-is” with the box of parts in the back. If your concern is the sell and need to swap, you’d just load that file I figure and run the flash. It just doesn’t seem like something a person would ever want to rapid swap for any reason for which they’d be designing. Piggyback tuners have that capability as an alternative.
Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have this tuner? Returning it to stock does not mean new buyer cannot have it and load the tune in 2 minutes if they so choose.

You are assuming everyone wants to run premium fuel or (if traded in) the dealer wants the issues of their customer putting in 87 octane gas.

If anyone knows for sure if the procal 4 holds both tunes, I'd appreciate it.
In the ProCal while connected to the vehicle you get two options performance cal and return to stock.
When connected to a PC (not connected to Ford Perf) you see the stock file and the Performance file. So yes it is saved on the ProCal.

IMG_4354.jpeg

ejones91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any word on when we can expect support for MY24?

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GOOD MORNING
QUESTION: If I do the latest update on the PROCAL FROM MY COMPUTER. I have to reconnect the procal on the BRONCO only OR I HAVE TO REDO ALL THE PROGRAMMING.?
TRACKTOY

Sponsored

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just installed this today. I don't have a heavy foot when driving but I don't feel a difference.

bigmac5166

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR BD - 2023 Chrysler Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Installed last night. Being a 2DR BD with the 4.46 gears the last thing I needed was more power, but as others have stated the transmission part of the tune is worth the cost. Took it out after the install and it was night and day. Also not having to press the stupid ASS button every key turn is a plus. Ended up doing the install myself after trying at four dealers and three independent shops. I did my '19 Mustang GT four years ago and was not at all worried, but would have liked to have a little extra reassurance on the warranty. Is what it is 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored