Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We're working on some images at the moment for the big announcement but I wanted to let everyone here know that the Ford Performance Procal 4 with calibration is now CARB approved for 2022-2033 model year Broncos. Thanks for being so patient regarding this.

If you'd like to order up a device we have them in stock and you can purchase one from the link below.
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...ry-tool-2021-2022-bronco-2-7l-m-9603-b27.html
Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance m-12655-f_2

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does this come with maps for california shit gas?
There’s no special calibration for different octanes. It’s recommended to run 93 for the best results. However you still can run 91 and see some gains as well as benefit from all of the other features the cal has to offer. Your knock sensors will adjust to the different octane levels. So if you get stuck and only have access to 87 the tune will pull back timing to prevent knock. Once you put better fuel in it and the knock sensors don’t see any knock it will adjust the timing table to be more aggressive.

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!

Sponsored

CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s no special calibration for different octanes. It’s recommended to run 93 for the best results. However you still can run 91 and see some gains as well as benefit from all of the other features the cal has to offer. Your knock sensors will adjust to the different octane levels. So if you get stuck and only have access to 87 the tune will pull back timing to prevent knock. Once you put better fuel in it and the knock sensors don’t see any knock it will adjust the timing table to be more aggressive.

Thanks!
I see, thanks. Will there ever be 91 specific map?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I see, thanks. Will there ever be 91 specific map?
No. It’s just like your factory calibration where it will adjust for octane. The better the octane the better the performance. The lower the octane the lower the performance.

Hope that helps.

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s 2.7L Models, as well as 2.3L models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance m-12655-f_2

While raising the overall performance of the engine, they are also capable of :
  • 433 lb.ft. TQ at 3,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • Changing the tire size up to 37" (Updated)
  • Changing the axle ratio up to 5.38. (Updated)
  • Optimizing transmission shift schedule .
  • Improving throttle response throughout entire RPM range.

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

Of course, with this calibration, Premium fuel is required!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

*** UPDATE ***

You can now :
- Change axle/FDU ratio up to 5.38 !
- Upgrade the M190 to the M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module

With the allowance of calibration up to a 5.38 gear ratio and up to a 37" BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile, this allows for more flexibility when correcting speedometers.

With the addition of reconfiguring for different drive unit, Base models can now upgrade to the front differential with a locker (M210) and unlock full usability without computer fault.

We're excited to see what comes next from Ford Performance on these!

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
Goooood Morning, BRONCO OWNERS!

It's a new week which means NEW SALES HAVE STARTED for our absolutely bonkers BLACK FRIDAY Sales deals here at Lethal Performance!!

If you were looking to tune your 2.3L or 2.7L Bronco, there is NO BETTER time than NOW!
We're offering the Ford Performance tune kit for $599.99 2-day SHIPPED here at Lethal Performance!
CLICK ME FOR MORE POWER!!!!!!!
Improve power and shifting (for the autos of course) in both the 2.3L and 2.7L variant Broncos! This tune can be completed in minutes and can retain a 3/36k Ford Performance warranty if done by a Ford dealership (or ASE certified technician).

2.3L:
Peak torque = 385 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
Peak power = 330 HP at 5,500 RPM
2.7L:
Peak torque = 433 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
Peak power = 355 HP at 5,500 RPM
BOTH ADD:
Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile). [Additional modifications required.]
Ability to change axle ratio/FDU up to 5.38
Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
Keep in mind this is using PREMIUM FUEL! The shift schedule alone is worth the re-flash!

Check them out in the link(s) below!

2.7L - Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2021-2023 Bronco 2.7L) - M-9603-B27

2.3L - Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2021-2023 Bronco 2.3L) - M-9603-B23

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Goooood Morning, BRONCO OWNERS!

It's a new week which means NEW SALES HAVE STARTED for our absolutely bonkers BLACK FRIDAY Sales deals here at Lethal Performance!!

If you were looking to tune your 2.3L or 2.7L Bronco, there is NO BETTER time than NOW!
We're offering the Ford Performance tune kit for $599.99 2-day SHIPPED here at Lethal Performance!
CLICK ME FOR MORE POWER!!!!!!!
Improve power and shifting (for the autos of course) in both the 2.3L and 2.7L variant Broncos! This tune can be completed in minutes and can retain a 3/36k Ford Performance warranty if done by a Ford dealership (or ASE certified technician).

2.3L:
Peak torque = 385 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
Peak power = 330 HP at 5,500 RPM
2.7L:
Peak torque = 433 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
Peak power = 355 HP at 5,500 RPM
BOTH ADD:
Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile). [Additional modifications required.]
Ability to change axle ratio/FDU up to 5.38
Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
Keep in mind this is using PREMIUM FUEL! The shift schedule alone is worth the re-flash!

Check them out in the link(s) below!

2.7L - Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2021-2023 Bronco 2.7L) - M-9603-B27

2.3L - Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2021-2023 Bronco 2.3L) - M-9603-B23

FordPerformance (1).jpg
Does that also apply to extended warranty purchases through ford?

Sponsored

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does that also apply to extended warranty purchases through ford?
Not sure to be honest! I would double check with your dealer to be certain! We just know for the install; it has to be handled by them.

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Damn, that’s tempting. Was gonna go the Livernois route, but this is almost a third of the price…. I can run various type of octane with this, right? Does anyone know if it responds to E30?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Damn, that’s tempting. Was gonna go the Livernois route, but this is almost a third of the price…. I can run various type of octane with this, right? Does anyone know if it responds to E30?
You can indeed run various types of octanes with this. The better the fuel the better the performance. As far as E30 goes I don't believe Ford Performance lists that as compatible with the calibration so I personally wouldn't run it.

Thanks!

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure to be honest! I would double check with your dealer to be certain! We just know for the install; it has to be handled by them.
Cool, I’m actually waiting on their response already before I order one.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I jumped on this last night. Now I just need to find a local dealer that won't charge me crazy install fees.
Sponsored