Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

wade65

Badlands
First Name
Wade Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 1965 Mercury Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I jumped on this last night. Now I just need to find a local dealer that won't charge me crazy install fees.
If you are near the SFV, Galpin Ford (the performance shop) charges a flat $200. That is where I will get mine done.
Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you are near the SFV, Galpin Ford (the performance shop) charges a flat $200. That is where I will get mine done.
Yep, I was just there this morning having the ProCal installed on another Bronco. First time, on a 2.3L. This time, a Wildtrak.

Fortunate to be local to these guys, and there's always something interesting in the parking lot.

IMG-1620.jpg

Treich

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone who had a dealer install...were you still able to load the software on your own laptop also? That way you have access to features/updates. Dealer told me today if they load it you shouldn't then be able to since their technician has it locked to their laptop.

Last edited:

GTTom

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone who had a dealer install...were you still able to load the software on your own laptop also? That way you have access to festures/updates. Dealer told me today if they load it you shouldn't then be able to since their technician has it locked to their laptop.
Following.
I have the same question. Thinking it may be easier to load on my laptop and have the dealer use it for install. Dealer claims their internet is slow to download and wasn't sure they could do it.

JayGar562

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How quick was the install? Was this through the Galpin Auto Sports location across from Taco Bell? Is it worth it?

Sponsored

JayGar562

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, I was just there this morning having the ProCal installed on another Bronco. First time, on a 2.3L. This time, a Wildtrak.

Fortunate to be local to these guys, and there's always something interesting in the parking lot.

IMG-1620.jpg
Was it worth it on the 2.3?

JayGar562

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yep, no doubt, and that was on an enormous Everglades. The 2.3L engines seem far more responsive to engine upgrades than the 2.7L. In Sport mode, a ProCal 2.3L could outrun a 2.7L.
Sweet. I guess I’m getting one!

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just had mine installed today on my 2.7. Definitely feels nicer on the road. Now to go test it in the dirt :)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, no doubt, and that was on an enormous Everglades. The 2.3L engines seem far more responsive to engine upgrades than the 2.7L. In Sport mode, a ProCal 2.3L could outrun a 2.7L.
Ummm, let me know your 1/4 mile time, because a properly setup 2.7 will run a sub 15 second 1/4 without the FPP tune and just under 14.5 seconds with the tune.

Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ummm, let me know your 1/4 mile time, because a properly setup 2.7 will run a sub 15 second 1/4 without the FPP tune and just under 14.5 seconds with the tune.
Yup, stock Sasquatch running a 14.8 with a drop in S&B filter and some crappy Sheetz 88 octane. Just put in some Shell 93 V-Power, so I need to try it again 😄

Ford Bronco Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.7L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance IMG_1778

Overcooked

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2D WT, 2021 BMW 540,2024 BMW X7 M60i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Okay just placed an order for a ProCal so no 2.3 can outrun my 2.7 :)
Sponsored