Sponsored

To order or not to order? (Day 1 reservation)

David K

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I recently received my Bronco, which was a Day 1 reservation. I also have another Day 1 reservation that has not been ordered yet. I am trying to decide if I should proceed with the order or not. I have a few questions and would appreciate some input if you have any:
  • Are the reservation time stamps still being used to prioritize orders? Will my Day 1 time stamp immediately put me towards the front of the line for production? I understand there are still plenty of Day 1 reservations out there that haven't been built, but would my order be prioritized over any orders placed within the last year or so that did not have an early reservation?
  • If I do go ahead and order it with a plan to sell it, what general build and options would you recommend? What is the most popular and desirable build, in your opinion?
  • If I decide to place this order with a hard top, will that still delay my build by an unknown timeframe or have they caught up on hard tops at this point?
Please let me know if you have any other thoughts about my situation or if there are other similar threads you can point me to. Thank you!
Sponsored