nurturenature

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD, MIC, 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey everyone! I placed my order in October 2021. That was a fiasco in itself as I had to change dealerships prior to being able to place the order. Even after receiving the order confirmation email from Ford, and the order page from the dealer, my Ford account still has our reservation as "ready to order." I had spoken to Ford customer service and they said this was a known glitch and that they could see my order in their system, so I assumed all was good. Today we got a call from Ford asking us to place our order. Explained the situation to them and they looked up the sales code and said our order was scheduled for production and to call and let have the dealership do something in their system (they spoke to my spouse, so not sure exactly). He calls dealer, dealer says our order does NOT show scheduled for production on his end and he will call FoMoCo tomorrow. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone have any idea wtf is going on in this situation or ideas for resolving? Thanks for sticking with the long post! Any thoughts greatly appreciated 🙂
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Talk to your new dealer. They will have the DORA as well as other proof of your order. Your order number is your reservation number.

OP
OP

nurturenature

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD, MIC, 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Talk to your new dealer. They will have the DORA as well as other proof of your order. Your order number is your reservation number.
After I posted is when I finally found the threads about this 😒. I called the new dealer (who we've been working with since we ordered) and asked for an order number, which he didn't give and kept talking about the sales code. He said FoMoCo has to connect our reservation number to the order because it "should have happened automatically." Even without it connected, I dont know why customer service is saying we are scheduled to build and he is saying we aren't. He sent us the DORA when we ordered in Oct, and it is a 19. Wish it had an order # on it.
Sponsored