Sponsored

How to verify confirmed order is tied to reservation?

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay guys, I've been lurking in the shadows and on this forum since I reserved at launch. I don't post because someone else has already asked/answered the question, but I can't find this information anywhere and am looking for your collective wisdom.

How do you verify that your reservation has been converted into an order?

Here's why I'm asking: I have many email accounts and use them for various reasons. I have one address that I use for less important sites (like forums) and another I use for important sites (like banking). When I made my reservation on 7/13, I used my less important email address; however, when I confirmed my order with the dealer on the 19th, I gave them my important email address.

When I log into my Ford account using the less important email address, I see the reservation #, date, etc., but it still identifies it as a "Reservation" and notes that I will soon be contacted by my dealer to convert it into an order. I had reserved a Wildtrak

When I review the email I received from Ford, noting that I have a confirmed order, there is no reference to a reservation #. I ordered/confirmed a Badlands

On another post, someone said that when they log in to see their reservation, the reservation was now identified as an Order and dated/timestamped for Jan 19th. When I log in, it is still identified as a reservation. So now I'm worried/curious, how do I ensure my reservation and timestamp is adequately tied to my confirmed order?

Thanks!
-Forum Shadow Lurker
Sponsored

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your priority number it should be 19 and at the bottom of the sheet youreceived it will say "this order has been placed "

Dealer priority 99 is a place holder where a dealer can create an order and Ford will not pick it up until it is re-prioritized to a real number.

Priorities 1-9 can only be created with the support of the dealer's Ford representative. A priority 1 for example is used if a customer order comes incorrectly and the customer wishes to order again. A priority 1 would push that order to the front of the line and should be scheduled for build almost immediately. Build date may still be weeks out but the order will be picked up right away.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spoke to someone on the website yesterday cause I had the same issue...i received confirmation email, but online still shows “ready to order”

Ford Bronco How to verify confirmed order is tied to reservation? 584E0850-A0FE-46F0-85A8-0E4F6A239E64

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hmmm. Now that I still don't have a confirmation email I am even more concerned. I'll have to do some research tomorrow.

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmmm. Now that I still don't have a confirmation email I am even more concerned. I'll have to do some research tomorrow.
Heard some people’s confirmation email ended up in their junk/spam folder...not sure if you’ve checked there

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I've gotten emails on my order, and... I looked up my account on Ford and the Reservation / Order page had been changed.

It now shows my Order date instead of my reservation date, show's it as an in store order, and my order number and previous reservation number still match.

So. Yes, progressed to order, yes the number is the same.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay guys, I've been lurking in the shadows and on this forum since I reserved at launch. I don't post because someone else has already asked/answered the question, but I can't find this information anywhere and am looking for your collective wisdom.

Here's why I'm asking: I have many email accounts and use them for various reasons. I have one address that I use for less important sites (like forums) and another I use for important sites (like banking). When I made my reservation on 7/13, I used my less important email address; however, when I confirmed my order with the dealer on the 19th, I gave them my important email address.

When I log into my Ford account using the less important email address, I see the reservation #, date, etc., but it still identifies it as a "Reservation" and notes that I will soon be contacted by my dealer to convert it into an order. I had reserved a Wildtrak

When I review the email I received from Ford, noting that I have a confirmed order, there is no reference to a reservation #. I ordered/confirmed a Badlands

On another post, someone said that when they log in to see their reservation, the reservation was now identified as an Order and dated/timestamped for Jan 19th. When I log in, it is still identified as a reservation. So now I'm worried/curious, how do I ensure my reservation and timestamp is adequately tied to my confirmed order?

Thanks!
-Forum Shadow Lurker
Maybe temporarily change the Ford Account email to your good email address. Then once your truck is in your driveway switch it back.

ttboy

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
-Forum Shadow Lurker
I have the same issue/question.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat with order listed on Ford website but no email. Contacted dealer and they will send me via snail mail an order confirmation which I have to sign and send back to them. I did the order over the phone. Guess when they get the signed confirmation that will trigger the confirmed order with Ford. I will read the confirmation very closely before signing as so far the process has seemed almost too smooth:)

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoRob_Reignited

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your priority number it should be 19 and at the bottom of the sheet youreceived it will say "this order has been placed "

Dealer priority 99 is a place holder where a dealer can create an order and Ford will not pick it up until it is re-prioritized to a real number.

Priorities 1-9 can only be created with the support of the dealer's Ford representative. A priority 1 for example is used if a customer order comes incorrectly and the customer wishes to order again. A priority 1 would push that order to the front of the line and should be scheduled for build almost immediately. Build date may still be weeks out but the order will be picked up right away.
Okay awesome, thank you. I attached a picture of my confirmed order sheet from the dealer and it shows priority 19. How do I know that it's linked to my particular reservation # with a timestamp though?

I'm not familiar with how this works on Fords end, whatsoever, but this is the process as I understand it. Dealers are trying to turn as many reservations into orders. All will be submitted to Ford and ordering banks close in March. Ford will sort out delivery schedule in May. Based on timestamp, demand, parts availability (late availabilityoptions), dealer allotment, etc., then my build date estimate will be developed.

So I have a reservation email with all those details and a timestamp. I also have the confirmation email of an order from Ford. I also have the printed built printout from the dealer that I signed. Both the reservation and the order appear to be two independent things without any tie between them. I would expect, at the very least, that my order would include my reservation #, but it's nowhere to be found...

20210124_074208.jpg

OP
OP
BroncoRob_Reignited

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Email is sent By FORD

Ford Bronco How to verify confirmed order is tied to reservation? 20210124_074208

Ford Bronco How to verify confirmed order is tied to reservation? 20210124_074208
When you log into Ford and look at your reservation, does it now show Confirmed? That seems to be occurring for some, but not everyone... It seems like dealers might not be "linking" the reservation to the order and that's what I'm trying to figure out in this thread...

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same boat with order listed on Ford website but no email. Contacted dealer and they will send me via snail mail an order confirmation which I have to sign and send back to them. I did the order over the phone. Guess when they get the signed confirmation that will trigger the confirmed order with Ford. I will read the confirmation very closely before signing as so far the process has seemed almost too smooth:)
My dealer sent me the form to sign over the phone with DOCUSIGN . I just signed the screen and sent it back . Had a confirmation email back in a couple of minutes .
Sponsored