Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, just curious if this is normal. I've seen production dates get pushed back so I know this is normal and yesterday I saw someone said they got an email from Ford that their scheduled production date was an error. I got an email yesterday saying I've been moved back a week. I went to check the order status and it no longer shows the production date and just says the order is confirmed. I'm guessing maybe I shouldn't put much stock in the tracker but just wondering if y'all think this means that I no longer have a production/scheduled date. Thanks.
Sponsored

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is normal and happens all the time. Ford tracking sucks

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is normal and happens all the time. Ford tracking sucks
Agreed. Tracker is spotty at best. I had the same problem and called Ford customer service for the latest info. Just got off the phone with them and they told me my production date was moved out yet again! Went from original date of 4/24 to 5/29 and now to 6/12.

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s not a good sign! Although I have no right to complain when others have been waiting years.

What # did you call to get info?

Agreed. Tracker is spotty at best. I had the same problem and called Ford customer service for the latest info. Just got off the phone with them and they told me my production date was moved out yet again! Went from original date of 4/24 to 5/29 and now to 6/12.

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
800-334-4375.

Very frustrating , I've been waiting patiently since 12/1/21 and I must say that my patience is running out.

Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, mine did the same thing until today. Scheduled 5/12, then up to today showed no schedule date. Just checked and now it shows in production? WTF?!

OP
OP
BuckBronco

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I was may 25th, then 29th, and now June 12th… just called. My tracker currently shows no production date even though it has previously. I got an email a couple of days ago that showed the change to the 29th but nothing about June 12th. I’m thinking this will probably be the norm.

QUOTE="Greg2060, post: 1911113, member: 44970"]
[/QUOTE]
Sponsored