Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is info is somewhere on the forum, but if I have a VIN and initial build date confirmed, but my Bronco is "STUCK" in Scheduled for Production - I assume waiting for the new hardtops, at what point do these models become dated? Like I have to imagine they are about to start building 2022 models any minute now. Does that also apply to those of us who were supposed to have a Bronco shipped in July/August? But is still stuck in this phase? Or has our Bronco been sitting in a parking lot for the last 2 months, awaiting the new hardtop?

I never got a notification my bronco was "BUILT", so I assume the thing hasn't even been assembled yet. Just curious what the facts are.

-T

bronco.jpg
Sponsored

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Could be at Dirt mountain waiting for a new top.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this is info is somewhere on the forum, but if I have a VIN and initial build date confirmed, but my Bronco is "STUCK" in Scheduled for Production - I assume waiting for the new hardtops, at what point do these models become dated? Like I have to imagine they are about to start building 2022 models any minute now. Does that also apply to those of us who were supposed to have a Bronco shipped in July/August? But is still stuck in this phase? Or has our Bronco been sitting in a parking lot for the last 2 months, awaiting the new hardtop?

I never got a notification my bronco was "BUILT", so I assume the thing hasn't even been assembled yet. Just curious what the facts are.

-T

Ford Bronco Build Date and VIN Confirmed - But still stuck in "Scheduled for Production": bronco
The image you included, just below that, is there a link to your window sticker?