Sponsored

Poll: Was Confirmation Received after Order Converted?

After converting your order, how did you receive order confirmation?

• Total voters

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am curious how many people are receiving emails after their order was converted, so I am creating a poll. I converted my order yesterday, but have not received any confirmation other than my Ford.com reservation page shows an in store order yesterday. I'm curious if no email confirmation is indicative of something being held up at the dealer; if it is Ford's system running slow; or no problem at all.

What confirmation has everyone else received?
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same as OP. In-store order with no details and no emails. Ordered yesterday, January 20. Just waiting to see it catch up with details at this point.

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am curious how many people are receiving emails after their order was converted, so I am creating a poll. I converted my order yesterday, but have not received any confirmation other than my Ford.com reservation page shows an in store order yesterday. I'm curious if no email confirmation is indicative of something being held up at the dealer; if it is Ford's system running slow; or no problem at all.

Mine's the same as yours but has the wrong trim (no other information was there). Really not sure what my level of concern should be. My order # is the exact same as what my reservation # was.

OP
OP
BroncoBass

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, my order is also the same as the reservation number, which makes a lot of sense really. I expect that there should be zero level of concern since we are all seeing the same thing. Everything seems to be pretty fluid.

Sponsored

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting, my order is also the same as the reservation number, which makes a lot of sense really. I expect that there should be zero level of concern since we are all seeing the same thing. Everything seems to be pretty fluid.
Ya, just seeing the email confirming the order with all the information that some people have been posting is a little concerning. Seems like a ton of dealerships (especially here in Ontario) weren't given a whole ton of guidance haha

OP
OP
BroncoBass

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is, will ford.com eventually show more details? I need to check on what my dealer has done, i don't trust them.
I hope so! I would also feel a lot better to see my order on the Ford website...

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, just seeing the email confirming the order with all the information that some people have been posting is a little concerning. Seems like a ton of dealerships (especially here in Ontario) weren't given a whole ton of guidance haha
I am in the same boat as I am in Ontario I placed my order on 01/21 and still no confirmation talked to the salesman and he said the system has not caught up yet . I will follow 4up on monday if I haven't recieved a confirmation

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My email from Ford had all the details, model, pic of said model. It was exactly how I ordered it.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did you guys that had your orders entered ever have to sign anything to verify the order, trim, color, and cost is correct for your Bronco?

Reason why I ask is my dealer said send over the B&P specs and they will order it. No ADM, no additional deposit. I said there has to be something that I sign so I know the price you are selling the Bronco to me. I have to have some way to verify the color and options are correct.

They said no worries, we will order it and if you do t want it when it arrives there will be no problem, just walk away. I’m thinking they want many free range Broncos on their lot, deal with penalties later.

OP
OP
BroncoBass

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I sat with my Sales guy and went through the build in his system. Then, I signed that build sheet after it was printed. That being said, the order on my Ford.com site still doesn't have any details in it.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you guys that had your orders entered ever have to sign anything to verify the order, trim, color, and cost is correct for your Bronco?

Reason why I ask is my dealer said send over the B&P specs and they will order it. No ADM, no additional deposit. I said there has to be something that I sign so I know the price you are selling the Bronco to me. I have to have some way to verify the color and options are correct.

They said no worries, we will order it and if you do t want it when it arrives there will be no problem, just walk away. I’m thinking they want many free range Broncos on their lot, deal with penalties later.
I didn't sign anything, not in same city. My dealer sent me the dealer Retail Purchase Order (which had all the costs~ MSRP, TAX TITLE DEALER FEE etc all totaled) and the Ford Preview Order (screenshot of computer screen) although he covered up the plan pricing on that form. (AZX etc)

Last edited:

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the email from Ford that my dealer submitted my order on my behalf! Showed it all the picture of the Bronco and build specs!
Me too!

Djdmustang

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I received my conversion email from Ford about 30 min after I walked away from the dealer. I'm in Orange County CA.
Sponsored