Sponsored

Poll: Was Confirmation Received after Order Converted?

After converting your order, how did you receive order confirmation?

• Total voters

cbrownabq

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 diesel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my email saying my reservation was converted to an in store order......3 weeks later. And it says I ordered a black diamond. I ordered a basquatch. Oh well, mine won’t be until 22 so I can make changes.
Sponsored

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I brought up the priority code with my dealer but he said it's okay. He also said the order portal for Bronco is different than any other models, so maybe those guys haven't learned or been taught the new system.
Did you receive an email from Ford once they changed the priority code?
I did not receive an email from fords and they changed it to an 11 . Everywhere on here a code 99 is a place holder .

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe everyone says “In-store order”. It doesn’t mean anything other than someone at a dealership converted your order.

My order is in with a priority 19 and my Ford account says “in-store order.”
I hope so my as i placed my reservation on 07/17 time stamp puts me in a good spot .

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a very "general" email from Ford and basic build, nothing from dealer, and not showing up on my account page at Ford.com? I've sent emails to the dealer trying to confirm if everything went through ok, or if there is an issue. To date, no response. I was especially concerned the email from Ford was missing a bunch of options that I had in the original build I sent to the dealer.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about a very "general" email from Ford and basic build, nothing from dealer, and not showing up on my account page at Ford.com? I've sent emails to the dealer trying to confirm if everything went through ok, or if there is an issue. To date, no response. I was especially concerned the email from Ford was missing a bunch of options that I had in the original build I sent to the dealer.
Yeah. The confirmation email from Ford is just a summary that doesn’t list all the options.

You really need to have your dealer supply you with the build sheet the order system creates. That’s what tells you what is in the system.
Sponsored