Sponsored

Poll: Was Confirmation Received after Order Converted?

After converting your order, how did you receive order confirmation?

• Total voters

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I got from Ford via email today. I placed my order Thursday so it took a few days before receiving the email.
Ford Bronco Poll:  Was Confirmation Received after Order Converted? 57BE5F57-7AA6-449B-A2DB-CFDB639C9634
Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesn't sound like what Granger is going to do. Your description sounds like their policy (another Granger-ite that already ordered could verify though).
I personally signed a preview of my order then they submitted it and Ford sent me a confirmation email.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my confirmation email within 2 hours of ordering it, but no updates on my Ford account yet.

I have an order status of 19 and I was number 2 at the dealership for order placed.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the same boat as I am in Ontario I placed my order on 01/21 and still no confirmation talked to the salesman and he said the system has not caught up yet . I will follow 4up on monday if I haven't recieved a confirmation
Same here I ordered January 20th, no emails only confirmation from the salesman, Iā€™m in Newfoundland

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People freakin out on priority code 19...

4B9145E2-96AC-4545-ACD3-D71082C9ABC2.jpeg

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my confirmation email within 2 hours of ordering it, but no updates on my Ford account yet.

I have an order status of 19 and I was number 2 at the dealership for order placed.
Mine also says 19 on the sheet at the dealer, Iā€™m number 6 reservation, doesnā€™t mean anything for it built sooner

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the order with my dealer over the phone, mostly just confirming the details in the PDF of the build and price I had sent by email. But I did not sign anything. Emailed the sales rep about no confirmation from Ford, and he said I would get the order in the mail from the dealership which I have to sign and send back. At least one other person on this forum did an electronic signing. So maybe we need to sign something before getting a Ford confirmation?

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed mine and got the email within 10 minutes. My email does not list a few items I ordered such as Tow, Mic top, etc but they are on the DORA so wondering if this email template that is auto sent only has a max of 8 bullet points to include in ā€œA Summary Of Your Order Is Outline Belowā€ so if you have more than 8 items it wonā€™t list all.

Ford Bronco Poll:  Was Confirmation Received after Order Converted? 5CA1D1B1-957A-446A-9104-D377402F4364

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed mine and got the email within 10 minutes. My email does not list a few items I ordered such as Tow, Mic top, etc but they are on the DORA so wondering if this email template that is auto sent only has a max of 8 bullet points to include in ā€œA Summary Of Your Order Is Outline Belowā€ so if you have more than 8 items it wonā€™t list all.
According to my dealer some items / accessories they will install at the dealership? Thatā€™s why the rock lights i wanted wasnā€™t in the actual form but written off to the side ?ā€ā™‚

57E89AC1-2FB1-4B93-ADFA-6B00719513D6.png

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ordered yesterday. My original email showed converted to order immediately. Got the new email this morning...

saltyNarwhal

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn't receive a email until I called and actually wanted to change the color I had originally ordered. After the dealer changed my color I got a email from Ford confirming my order and order details.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So all of you got a new priority code other than 99? Even if you have a late availability item? I'm still at 99 and my dealer said it's because of the black interior for the FE and it would change on its own at a later date. I feel like he should assign the new priority code, regardless, right?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So all of you got a new priority code other than 99? Even if you have a late availability item? I'm still at 99 and my dealer said it's because of the black interior for the FE and it would change on its own at a later date. I feel like he should assign the new priority code, regardless, right?
Mine is 19...i think 99 means no date scheduled, meaning who knows when itā€™ll be built or when it will arrive? As they get more info is when they change the code i believe. Iā€™m sure someone smarter than me will chime in..

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer just called to see if I received the Ford confirmation e-mail yet (I text him a couple times since last week to update him). I gave him the advice listed here about the priority 99, which mine was set on. They sound like they are still learning this Bronco process, so they went ahead and flipped the priority and boom - email from Ford! So I updated my vote.
Sponsored