Sponsored

Took Delivery and Brought Home my 2021 Bronco Badlands!

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! She’s a beaut!
Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took Delivery today on my 2021 Bronco Badlands!! 2.7, MIC, SAS High PKG Got it home and took on a tour to show friends and family. Love it so far, everything we thought it would be and more. Only issue upon delivery is that there was a small tear in the rear seat and my dealer had a claim filed with Ford before I left with it. Only had a few people out with p[hone while driving around town. Delivery Est. was to be 7/2-7/8 but showed up today 6/29. Funny story was my Dealer wanted me to bring my trade in today to get looked at and out of the once the Bronco came. As I was pulling in it was getting pulled off the transport truck. HA! So i just stayed and di the whole deal! Its been a great and busy day for sure.

broncopo.jpg

broncoppo.jpg

broncoppp.jpg

broncop.jpg
broncopp.jpg
How did it go with your trade-in?
I have a trade-in, and I'm fully expecting my dealership to be total dicks and take me for a bath with it, as I sit there drooling over my Bronco.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome! Enjoy.

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And now you have the recall for the SAS pkg

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats @BobLee looks great! These are just showing up at dealers! Seems like Ford is under promising and over delivering! That’s good news for you guys who are awaiting shipment! Might just show up get ready for the call!

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations. My blend date is tomorrow. Hoping to see mine soon.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we would have taken it all off yesterday here in OHIO, I could've told you but we decided to keep everything on and turn up the AC because it was a nice humid 95 degree here.
It was a scorcher! I had just front panels off for about 30 mins in full sun showing all the sales guys at the Jeep dealership. Went to leave to head back to work….HOT! However it cooled rather quickly with the wind as I drove down the road. But was glad I had pants on and not shorts.

Also very little wind noise with just front 2 panels off !

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sell it to Carvana (Or at least see how much they will give you on the app). I sold my SUV to them. Got $2,000 over KBB pricing and they held the price they quoted me on the app without even seeing the vehicle in person. I set up the sale on the app and had the check and the car sold to them 2 days later.
Sounds good. I’ll have to time it just right. Mine is coming by convoy, so it sounds like it might just show up by surprise well before estimates delivery. And it might show up on a day right between me being out of town.

Last edited:

FastAndLight

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, BMW M5, BMW 325iX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a scorcher! I had just front panels off for about 30 mins in full sun showing all the sales guys at the Jeep dealership. Went to leave to head back to work….HOT! However it cooled rather quickly with the wind as I drove down the road. But was glad I had pants on and not shorts.

Also very little wind noise with just front 2 panels off !
Thank you. This is my concern. Top off while around town running errands, getting my legs burned every time. Because I waited a week to reserve I'm currently looking at a '22. I'm going to try to save my obsession over seating material until we know what the 22 interior options are....lord grant me the strength....

Sponsored

AgentKooper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks awesome, congrats! In the full sunlight photo in front of the barn, the Cactus Gray looks identical to my Lunar Rock 4Runner. Love it!
Sponsored