Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
So last week I started a thread sharing a photo my cousin sent me. It was a just another Ford dealer charging ADM. anyways, that thread took off and the dealer started getting bad reviews on Yelp, Google, etc. My intention was to just to share an amusing photo of crazy ADM, not to flame individual dealers. Fast forward, turns out that dealer was/is Huntington Beach Ford. HBF’s General Manager Omar reached out to B6G when he caught wind of the post. He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it.

As an olive branch for B6G members he offered to sell in stock Bronco’s off the lot for MSRP for a limited time. No B.S. I just bought one, I now own a 2022 Cyber Orange, fully loaded Wildtrak. No games, no hidden fees, nothing. Omar, and HBF are freaking awesome. Omar is good to his word, and a straight shooter. We met today and he is one heck of a nice guy as well. I humbly ask, and hope the members on B6G that have left negative reviews of HBF to change the reviews to positive. HBF is probably the only dealer in America that is selling in stock Bronco’s at MSRP. So please consider altering the negative comments regarding HBF.if you don’t want to wait on your Bronco, reach out quickly, and go pick up YOUR new Bronco!

so a huge shot out to Omar and Huntington Beach Ford. You guys seriously made my year. Thank you for my 40th birthday Bronco that arrived on my birthday weekend, and not my 42nd birthday as I was planning with my order. My girls freaked out when they saw it tonight, ear to ear smiles. Thank you for making my Bronco a reality.

Ford Bronco Took delivery today 539DAA03-889F-4C51-83E7-DC28413B81DB

Ford Bronco Took delivery today 3B65C8C8-E655-4BC6-B576-0070913BDB77

Ford Bronco Took delivery today 02C964D4-46C3-4220-92B3-B76BF4A4F5BC
Sponsored

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So last week I started a thread sharing a photo my cousin sent me. It was a just another Ford dealer charging ADM. anyways, that thread took off and the dealer started getting bad reviews on Yelp, Google, etc. My intention was not to just to share a photo, not to flame individual dealers. Fast forward, turns out that dealer was/is Huntington Beach Ford. HBF’s General Manager Omar reached out to B6G when he caught wind of the post. He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it.

As an olive branch for B6G members he offered to sell in stock Bronco’s off the lot for MSRP for a limited time. No B.S. I just bought one, I now own a 2022 Cyber Orange, fully loaded Wildtrak. No games, no hidden fees, nothing. Omar, and HBF are freaking awesome. Omar is good to his word, and a straight shooter. We met today and he is one heck of a nice guy as well. I humbly ask, and hope the members on B6G that have left negative reviews of HBF to change the reviews to positive. HBF is probably the only dealer in America that is selling in stock Bronco’s at MSRP. So please consider altering the negative comments regarding HBF.

so a huge shot out to Omar and Huntington Beach Ford. You guys seriously made my year. Thank you for my 40th birthday Bronco that arrived on my birthday weekend, and not my 42nd birthday as I was planning with my order. My girls freaked out when they saw it tonight, ear to ear smiles. Thank you for making my Bronco a reality.

539DAA03-889F-4C51-83E7-DC28413B81DB.jpeg

3B65C8C8-E655-4BC6-B576-0070913BDB77.jpeg

02C964D4-46C3-4220-92B3-B76BF4A4F5BC.jpeg
Things that make you go hmmmm?!?!?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats to you on getting a Bronco at MSRP especially one with a discontinued color for MY'23.

Let's hope that Omar is true to his word by selling any Broncos in his inventory at MSRP to those who have been waiting. Such an offer should ensure that he is cleaned out of his inventory by buyers who have a similarly ordered Bronco. If B6G potential buyers don't clear him out, I hope he follows through by contacting his order holders that are waiting to see who are willing to compromise and buy a similarly built Bronco off the lot.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
Selling a vehicle or two at MSRP, how generous of them.:cautious:
I guess some people will always be miserable. Good luck with that. I’m going to go wash the bugs off MY bronco. It was a 450mile drive to get it home yesterday.

Last edited:

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I humbly ask, and hope the members on B6G that have left negative reviews of HBF to change the reviews to positive.
For charging one non-order customer MSRP and another non-order customer an 80% ADM?

No thanks.

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

• Banned
For charging one non-order customer MSRP and another non-order customer an 80% ADM?

No thanks.

No thanks.
I didn’t order anything. 2 days ago I didn’t know HBF existed.

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn’t order anything. 2 days ago I didn’t know HBF existed.
"For charging one non-order customer MSRP and another non-order customer an 80% ADM?

No thanks."

But thanks for punctuating my point.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess some people will always be miserable. Good luck with that. I’m going to go wash the bugs off MY bronco. It was a 450mile drive to get it home yesterday.
congrats? I already washed the bugs off mine I got 2 weeks ago for -$1000 below invoice. It's amazing there are dealers that don't need to be threatened to do the right thing.
Ford Bronco Took delivery today IMG_20220806_185943

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So last week I started a thread sharing a photo my cousin sent me. It was a just another Ford dealer charging ADM. anyways, that thread took off and the dealer started getting bad reviews on Yelp, Google, etc. My intention was to just to share an amusing photo of crazy ADM, not to flame individual dealers. Fast forward, turns out that dealer was/is Huntington Beach Ford. HBF’s General Manager Omar reached out to B6G when he caught wind of the post. He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it.

As an olive branch for B6G members he offered to sell in stock Bronco’s off the lot for MSRP for a limited time. No B.S. I just bought one, I now own a 2022 Cyber Orange, fully loaded Wildtrak. No games, no hidden fees, nothing. Omar, and HBF are freaking awesome. Omar is good to his word, and a straight shooter. We met today and he is one heck of a nice guy as well. I humbly ask, and hope the members on B6G that have left negative reviews of HBF to change the reviews to positive. HBF is probably the only dealer in America that is selling in stock Bronco’s at MSRP. So please consider altering the negative comments regarding HBF.if you don’t want to wait on your Bronco, reach out quickly, and go pick up YOUR new Bronco!

When yours comes in you going to flip it without markup? Pay it forward…

OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, what was his explanation/excuse for ADM?
Is he going to reach out to those he ripped?
As much as we all don’t like ADM, they aren’t ripping anyone off. As far as I know no one was forced to purchase a Bronco with mark-up. I’m about to sell my old truck tomorrow, I’m going to ask market value which is 30k for a 6 year old truck. I’m I ripping whoever buys it off? Also as far as I know HBF was not a dealer that was charging ADM to orders, nor did they screw order holder with surprise ADM at time of delivery.

I’m just trying to put it out in the world there is a dealer not charging ADM for ready today Bronco’s. If you still want to be cynical, fine.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.