Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, TL;DR

OP posts a picture of a dealership charging crazy ADM, while also "looking for a Bronco off the lot". That story gets a lot of attention and the dealer reaches out to him and "offers" him a Bronco off the lot at MSRP "in order to request" all of B6G to "take down their bad reviews"....did I read that right?
Sponsored

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, TL;DR

OP posts a picture of a dealership charging crazy ADM, while also "looking for a Bronco off the lot". That story gets a lot of attention and the dealer reaches out to him and "offers" him a Bronco off the lot at MSRP "in order to request" all of B6G to "take down their bad reviews"....did I read that right?
Except for the part about the dealer offering anyone here an in-stock Bronco for MSRP until the end of the month (as long as supplies last.)

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Except for the part about the dealer offering anyone here an in-stock Bronco for MSRP until the end of the month (as long as supplies last.)
Ok, so not only a bribe for him, but to all of us to keep quiet about the shady...got it.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just drove by HB Ford and there are only 4-5 Broncos on the lot where a few says ago there was 10+. Maybe something really is up?

I really really doubt it, but maybe.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jon_chimpo

Jon_chimpo

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just drove by HB Ford and there are only 4-5 Broncos on the lot where a few says ago there was 10+. Maybe something really is up?

I really really doubt it, but maybe.
Hahahahaha I seriously don’t give a S if any of you buy one. I was just putting it out there. Not directing at you, but anyone that is complaining about ADM and doesn’t already have a bronco that doesn’t take this offer, no longer can complain. I’m really glad I made the call, and wasn’t a naysayers. I got a fucking wildtrak at MSRP off the lot with no order.

believe me, don’t believe me. Buy an MSRP off the lot Bronco, don’t buy an MSRP off the lot bronco, I don’t care. That’s about all I have to say about that.

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, TL;DR

Yes, you did. The whole thing was pretty obvious from the affected nature of the OP's posts in both threads. Not sure who would have been so obtuse that they didn't immediately catch on, but who knows...

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1975 Bronco 2021 Bronco 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So last week I started a thread sharing a photo my cousin sent me. It was a just another Ford dealer charging ADM. anyways, that thread took off and the dealer started getting bad reviews on Yelp, Google, etc. My intention was to just to share an amusing photo of crazy ADM, not to flame individual dealers. Fast forward, turns out that dealer was/is Huntington Beach Ford. HBF’s General Manager Omar reached out to B6G when he caught wind of the post. He explained what’s going on with the ADM, and why he, and every other Ford dealers charge it.

As an olive branch for B6G members he offered to sell in stock Bronco’s off the lot for MSRP for a limited time. No B.S. I just bought one, I now own a 2022 Cyber Orange, fully loaded Wildtrak. No games, no hidden fees, nothing. Omar, and HBF are freaking awesome. Omar is good to his word, and a straight shooter. We met today and he is one heck of a nice guy as well. I humbly ask, and hope the members on B6G that have left negative reviews of HBF to change the reviews to positive. HBF is probably the only dealer in America that is selling in stock Bronco’s at MSRP. So please consider altering the negative comments regarding HBF.if you don’t want to wait on your Bronco, reach out quickly, and go pick up YOUR new Bronco!

so a huge shot out to Omar and Huntington Beach Ford. You guys seriously made my year. Thank you for my 40th birthday Bronco that arrived on my birthday weekend, and not my 42nd birthday as I was planning with my order. My girls freaked out when they saw it tonight, ear to ear smiles. Thank you for making my Bronco a reality.

539DAA03-889F-4C51-83E7-DC28413B81DB.jpeg

3B65C8C8-E655-4BC6-B576-0070913BDB77.jpeg

02C964D4-46C3-4220-92B3-B76BF4A4F5BC.jpeg
Jon,
Congrats on your new Bronco! It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you have a very happy Birthday.

HB Ford
Omar

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, just wow. I have a history of being negative and have post deleted sometimes for it. But a dealership tries to support a community and he gets this stuff. Good on Omar and HBF. Now anyone on here who wants a Bronco at MSRP can get one.
"no good deed goes un punished"

Thanks for vote of confidence btw!

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, what was his explanation/excuse for ADM?
Is he going to reach out to those he ripped?

HERE YOU GO SINCE IT SEEMS YOU MISSED THIS.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to reach out as a long time Bronco enthusiast and hopefully clear the air on some of your concerns. I've been the GM and C.O.O. for Huntington Beach Ford for 18 years now. Been in the new/used car business since 1994 and there has been many challenges over the years to say the least. Prior to this current supply chain and chip shortage ordeal we would typically have 500-700 new vehicles in stock any given month. We would sell 200 new vehicles a month and 100 used ones. During that time we never had to add markups on cars with the exception of Shelby and Raptor. We had enough vehicles on our 6.5 acre lot to make everyone happy and make a decent living. The cost of doing business here in coastal Southern California is near the highest in the nation. The cost of living here in Huntington Beach is also near the highest in the nation with the median home price right at 1.1 million dollars. Now we find ourselves with 75% less in total inventory on our lot due to all the shortages but our rent, utilities, minimum wage, insurance, etc has not decreased in fact all of those things have increased substantially. So we find ourselves having to get by with far less inventory levels for now. I would love to see the day where our inventory levels return to somewhat normal and the ADM to go away! We have NEVER added a ADM to a Bronco reservation holder that decides to buy their order nor will we ever. We have had several reservation holders however turn around within days/weeks of buying their Bronco and sell their Bronco on Ebay, Bring your trailer, and national auctions for 20K-50K more than they paid for it. I believe those early 2021 Broncos that hit Ebay and Barrett Jackson/Mecum by private parties set the market moving forward. I know we all saw those and said "WOW!" When you couple that with the low inventory high demand and most dealers expenses still at pre pandemic levels it created a surge in price.

As a sign of good faith to all Bronco 6g members I'm able to offer a Bronco at MSRP for a limited time only . I can't do it forever but I will honor it until 8/31/22 *Bronco Raptor excluded

So with all that said I'm here to help anyone wanting to get into a new or used Bronco. You can contact me directly here at

Huntington Beach Ford 18255 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach CA 92648.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Omar
GM/COO
714-842-6611
HB Ford
[email protected]

Sponsored

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is at the core of the high prices among other factors. These are the VERY FIRST BRONCO RAPTORS offered for sale by PRIVATE PARTIES NOT DEALERS. We saw the same exact thing with the 2021 Broncos. KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY.

This example below is one of the key drivers for the higher prices. We saw this with the first few thousand Bronco orders that went to some reservation holders. Now we see it with the Bronco Raptors. To solely put the blame for the higher prices on dealers is just not accurate.

READ the whole ad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275411593554?hash=item401fcf6952:g:HJQAAOSwKL5i7AZI

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"no good deed goes un punished"

Thanks for vote of confidence btw!
Do you have any left? Have all the people crying they can't get Broncos at MSRP beat down your doors and bought everything you have?

Huntington Beach Ford

Raptor
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have any left? Have all the people crying they can't get Broncos at MSRP beat down your doors and bought everything you have?
Yes we still have a few left So far only 2 6G members have taken my offer.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Somebody must have left a bag of Dog poop on their front door step.
This is something that has gotten a few of my threads and post deleted or locked. I question how many people actually would buy one at MSRP. VS the people who can cry and say "I'm never paying ADM and no dealers will sale them at MSRP."

(I'm sure this will get deleted too.)

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is something that has gotten a few of my threads and post deleted or locked. I question how many people actually would buy one at MSRP. VS the people who can cry and say "I'm never paying ADM and no dealers will sale them at MSRP."

(I'm sure this will get deleted too.)
I deleted my post. Lol. Dealerships who charge over MSRP at all will never get any respect or business from me. Sad it took negative reviews for them to change their attitude when they shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.