First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux Pkg, 72 Ranchero GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could be wrong but I thought for MY24, the tow package would only be a dealer install. If that's the case, I would imagine that there would be some pre-wiring done to the rear. I wouldn't think they'd be having dealers doing a 6 hour install.
I’m not sure about that, it could go either way. They don’t pay the dealer nearly as long as it took me. The instructions that came with the kit said install time is 50 minutes, which is pure BS. You would just be throwing the stuff on to get it done that quick. I’m a little OCD with wiring so it took longer for me. Some of the harness routing in the instructions was obviously written more in the interest of being fast more than right.
Sponsored

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you install the 7 pin?
Yep, the only difference between factory install and the kit is the kit harness runs along side the factory harness along the frame rail instead of being incorporated into it. Everything else looks and functions just like factory. It’s a nice kit.

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you trying to do the trailer brake? If you are get ready for brain damage from your dealer.
The trailer brake kit was about an hour install, including pulling the headlight switch to drill a hole for the brake adjustment knob. All the other wiring was there, plug and play.
Sponsored