Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
  • Banned
I am so beyond excited to finally be close to this process. Dealer says my red Big Bend will be in this week or next, financing lined up, Jeep appraised for trade. I am insanely excited for the next couple of weeks and needed to scream it out here!!!
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations! (most will hold the congratulations until you get it off the lot for whatever you agreed upon at order time, but I feel good that you will be fine)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you not like about your JL that made you switch the Bronco?

OP
OP
SmellzLikeYeti

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
  • Banned
What do you not like about your JL that made you switch the Bronco?
I have kids and the safety rating really bothers me. I also just want something different and unique, I am not into the whole circle jerk. Every damn person in a jeep passing me waves in pure cringe fashion. Just not my thing.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have kids and the safety rating really bothers me. I also just want something different and unique, I am not into the whole circle jerk. Every damn person in a jeep passing me waves in pure cringe fashion. Just not my thing.
Understanding, yeah the Bronco has more airbags, But when it came to crash test I thought they were about the same.

The wave thing is going to happen. With somewhat used to it from my motorcycle days but driving around in a Wrangler I get it a lot, even wave to a Bronco I saw yesterday.

Hope you enjoy the Bronco! Still waiting on a vin myself.

Sponsored

Rivdog07

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Smellz, you and I are in the EXACT same situation. My build date is 2/7 and I cant wait to turn the keys in on my 2018 JL Sahara for the same reasons. I do love the JL, but it seems like every 3rd car down the road is a jeep and 90% give me the wave. None of them get the wave back from me. Just not into the wave thing. I do like the better crash ratings on the Bronco for my 6yo in back...

Did you get a good trade in value appraisal?

OP
OP
SmellzLikeYeti

SmellzLikeYeti

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
  • Banned
Smellz, you and I are in the EXACT same situation. My build date is 2/7 and I cant wait to turn the keys in on my 2018 JL Sahara for the same reasons. I do love the JL, but it seems like every 3rd car down the road is a jeep and 90% give me the wave. None of them get the wave back from me. Just not into the wave thing. I do like the better crash ratings on the Bronco for my 6yo in back...

Did you get a good trade in value appraisal?
I did, now is a great time to trade a Jeep. I came out on top!

Rivdog07

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did, now is a great time to trade a Jeep. I came out on top!
Nice. I leased my jeep and was hoping to have my bronco by lease end. That obviously didn't happen so I bought my jeep outright knowing that the market value was much higher than the residual. Now just hoping I get as much $ for it as I can.

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

hopefully the waving thing doesn't catch on, i find it to be lame and disingenuous, on my motorcycle, i understand the "wave"... as motorcyclists, we are in the cross hairs. i know that a greater % of bikers who wave back will stop to help if they see me and my bike stranded (as i would do) Jeep wave people? Yeah, No... better chance they dont even slow down, as it would make them late to Pilates class..
Sponsored

Last edited: