First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 GT3RS, E30 M3, Land Cruiser, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s been said a few times by dealers on this site. Any reservation turned to an order and not completed as a purchase is brings a hefty penalty against the dealer. Of corse they will sell it at profit but it’s still a failed completed order.

Just cancel, move on and enjoy your new ride.

Gamble on the what if scenarios and then Ford decides to make a second run or increase the limited numbers and the value decreases.
Thanks for the input. I was unaware that dealer would be penalized. So it looks like a transfer of any sort is out of the question. That leaves me two options:
- cancel
- complete the purchase and then decide to keep or sell.

Thanks guys.
Sponsored

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the input. I was unaware that dealer would be penalized. So it looks like a transfer of any sort is out of the question. That leaves me two options:
- cancel
- complete the purchase and then decide to keep or sell.

Thanks guys.
They've told the dealers the penalties already, but they haven't told the %, but I know what it is. There's some room in there for the dealers as they couldn't make it 100% usage to allow for unforeseen circumstances. I'd buy it and then either sell it on Autotrader, or sell it back to a dealer. You will have ZERO problem selling a FE on the open market. Don't miss on an opportunity.

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would buy it from you the day after it's titled in your name for what you paid for it(but you can get more than that for it.) ;)

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have you seen them in person and actually driven one? I hated them when I saw them online, until I got to drive one. Pretty awesome rig, and to be honest; the perfect vehicle for the wife to drive to the mall or get her nails done....:ROFLMAO:
I know they are nice and I'm teasing a bit. I have seen a few in person and they just don't do it for me. They had street tires that look like they could be on a typical sedan. They look similar to the other Land Rovers SUVs. They lost the cool, boxy go anywhere mojo they used to have. LR is going after a completely different market. Your wife's nails will look great it that car. Luckily, my wife doesn't care about cars and is happy to drive whatever I want.

OP
OP
BimmerFreak

BimmerFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 GT3RS, E30 M3, Land Cruiser, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I know they are nice and I'm teasing a bit. I have seen a few in person and they just don't do it for me. They had street tires that look like they could be on a typical sedan. They look similar to the other Land Rovers SUVs. They lost the cool, boxy go anywhere mojo they used to have. LR is going after a completely different market. Your wife's nails will look great it that car. Luckily, my wife doesn't care about cars and is happy to drive whatever I want.
They certainly aren't as rough and tough as the original D110...but that's good because my wife wouldn't daily an old one. lol
Here is what we are going for (except in Fuji White) and I have already had my wheel guy (Butler Tire in Buckhead, GA) get a set of these coming.

Ford Bronco Transferring Reservations-  I have a First Edition available in TN land-rover-defender-wheels-redbourne-alston-off-road-wheels-2
Ford Bronco Transferring Reservations-  I have a First Edition available in TN land-rover-defender-wheels-redbourne-alston-off-road-wheels-6

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
They certainly aren't as rough and tough as the original D110...but that's good because my wife wouldn't daily an old one. lol
Here is what we are going for (except in Fuji White) and I have already had my wheel guy (Butler Tire in Buckhead, GA) get a set of these coming.

Ford Bronco Transferring Reservations-  I have a First Edition available in TN land-rover-defender-wheels-redbourne-alston-off-road-wheels-6
That looks cool. I applied to the U.S. Camel Trophy team long ago, didn't make it. :) Is there an option for a different bumper, something you can attach a winch to?

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Is that the new Honda Element??

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude, dont let your wife drive anything with the word "Rover" in it. You dont want her stranded on the side of the road once a month do you???

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The issue becomes the sales tax....Your probably looking at 5k or so depending on the rate. You would then gamble that you can sell it for more than 5k....I know it is limited availability but I'm not sure I'd risk it. Plus you would hope the dealer doesnt try to do ADM at time of pickup...which many will try to do on the first edition.

don1n

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NSX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The issue becomes the sales tax....Your probably looking at 5k or so depending on the rate. You would then gamble that you can sell it for more than 5k....I know it is limited availability but I'm not sure I'd risk it. Plus you would hope the dealer doesnt try to do ADM at time of pickup...which many will try to do on the first edition.
Cant you do the Montana LLC loophole?
I would buy it from you the day after it's titled in your name for what you paid for it(but you can get more than that for it.) ;)
Damn, throw me a little extra and we have a deal lol
Sponsored