Sponsored

Transmission skid plate for 2.3L (no cross braces)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m looking for a transmission skid plate not designed to hang down below or bolt on to the cross braces on the 2.7L. So far I’ve just seen ASFIR, but it is a very narrow plate. Not looking to decrease my clearance for space I don’t need. Am I missing any other skids that aren’t made for the cross braces?
Sponsored

Dream_Solventless

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been doing a ton of searching for a 2.3L skid that doesn’t go under the 2.7L braces with no luck. I think I’m going to see if I can fab something up myself because it looks pretty flat

Dream_Solventless

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The metalcloak is universal fit too???
Metal cloak looks like it hangs pretty low an costs you some clearance , i don’t want universal because that means it hangs low enough to cover the 2.7 braces. Id like to be as tucked as possible because the bronco has enough low hanging fruits as it is imo

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Metal cloak looks like it hangs pretty low an costs you some clearance , i don’t want universal because that means it hangs low enough to cover the 2.7 braces. Id like to be as tucked as possible because the bronco has enough low hanging fruits as it is imo
Well, hell
Sponsored