Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been posted at least 2-3 other times yesterday in the forum.

Very cool though.

jay-rod427

Badlands
First Name
Jerod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carbonized gray 2 dr BadLands Sans-Squatch ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take my money!

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$600!!! Looks amazing for an rc I guess I am just cheap.
$600 is cheap for a hobby level RC. I have $2000 in my 1/8 scale race buggy.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WHY is it a 4 door?
LOL

If you were standng back and looking at the monitor at an angle, its hard to tell that's an RC car. The details are amazing

Hmmmmm SFA and Long Arm suspension on that bad boy

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not into doing that at all, but the video is really well done and makes it seem exciting! Aside from the bump and jumps that accentuate the small vehicle physics, they did an amazing job simulating the real thing.

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... 5bQM1ManCQMV

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WHY is it a 4 door?
LOL

If you were standng back and looking at the monitor at an angle, its hard to tell that's an RC car. The details are amazing

Hmmmmm SFA and Long Arm suspension on that bad boy
My best guess, is because of their design flaw. The chassis actually has adjustable points for wheelbase, but it's easier to stretch than it is to shrink. I purchased their existing Bronco model, and wanted to fit the New Bright 2 dr. body. This would have been so easy, if they designed the wheel tubs to move with the adjustment. But they don't. So if you move the rear axle forward a click, the tires will interfere with the tub and limit articulation. However, there's tons of room to move the axle aft, which they did with the new Bronco that has 1/2" longer WB.

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... 1620916359668

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... 1620916423771

And here is a closeup showing interference if you move the axle forward. This is shown in stock location (blue arrow) and the yellow arrow is where I need to move it to make the New Bright body work. You can easily see how the tire would dig in to the wheel tub, if it was moved forward. Funny thing is, they even have a SECOND position to move forward to! Crazy design flaw, unless I'm totally missing something.

Ford Bronco Traxxas RC Bronco announced. Maybe I can at least get thisto tide me over... 1620916554193

mylittlepony

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler / 09 TC Series 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

is this available for immediate purchase....or is there a delay for this BRONCO as well??
asking for everyone.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My best guess, is because of their design flaw. The chassis actually has adjustable points for wheelbase, but it's easier to stretch than it is to shrink. I purchased their existing Bronco model, and wanted to fit the New Bright 2 dr. body. This would have been so easy, if they designed the wheel tubs to move with the adjustment. But they don't. So if you move the rear axle forward a click, the tires will interfere with the tub and limit articulation. However, there's tons of room to move the axle aft, which they did with the new Bronco that has 1/2" longer WB.

1620916359668.png

1620916423771.png

And here is a closeup showing interference if you move the axle forward. This is shown in stock location (blue arrow) and the yellow arrow is where I need to move it to make the New Bright body work. You can easily see how the tire would dig in to the wheel tub, if it was moved forward. Funny thing is, they even have a SECOND position to move forward to! Crazy design flaw, unless I'm totally missing something.

1620916554193.png

I tried the longer wheelbase didnt pan out for the rear location, but I put the new bright on in stock location and just dont run the tubs. no issues nada. you can also up to 110mm shocks. Good to see they did one as a kit though.
Sponsored