Threads
Reaction score
Website
krucifixproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia, 2021 Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
so I’m trying to understand about these allocations does this mean 50-70 for the entire year of 2022 or that’s how many they get per month? I understand I may be in the back of the line but is it still a chance I will get a MY22 bronco? This is what my salesman texted me below👇🏾

So we have over 400 reservations for our store alone. We should have hopefully 50-70 spots for allocation. Due to the timeframes your order you will be towards the back of the line. Most of the original reservations were placed within a week of the initial order window opening which was in July of 2020.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
so I’m trying to understand about these allocations does this mean 50-70 for the entire year of 2022 or that’s how many they get per month? I understand I may be in the back of the line but is it still a chance I will get a MY22 bronco? This is what my salesman texted me below👇🏾

So we have over 400 reservations for our store alone. We should have hopefully 50-70 spots for allocation. Due to the timeframes your order you will be towards the back of the line. Most of the original reservations were placed within a week of the initial order window opening which was in July of 2020.
It means for the year. You're going to have to wait.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As I understand it, they only release allocation numbers monthly. But I don't know if that quoted number is the number they got for this month, or what they're projecting for the year based on the first month's number.

Gotta say, if that's the number for one month, you're in a much better position than some. Granger has 11 for the month on over 1000 reservations.

OP
OP
MG704

MG704

Big Bend
First Name
Marlin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
krucifixproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The allocation number is for the Whole production year. So until Ford fixes their problem and moves significantly more units it will severely disadvantage many reservation holders.

However, since you are a Big Bend order you have a greater chance than others that are waiting on the upper trims BL and WT.

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good luck. I'll be praying for you.

OP
OP
MG704

MG704

Big Bend
First Name
Marlin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
krucifixproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is what my salesman texted me so….I guess I’m waiting for a while.

5D464728-7177-4B82-ABD8-2D678F4F12EC.jpeg

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With commodity shortages, there's a possibility that you could enter the game with a late order and get your Bronco quickly if you avoid certain options that are in short supply. Im not going to play that game as I'm willing to wait for the vehicle that I want. There's a good chance that I'll order a Jeep when the MY22 B&P information comes out and that will help me pass the time.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is what my salesman texted me so….I guess I’m waiting for a while.

Ford Bronco Trying to understand allocations 5D464728-7177-4B82-ABD8-2D678F4F12EC
Well, thank goodness he's being honest with you. As said, your Big Bend may be picked up early depending on the other builds that your dealer has. I wish you much luck. With the new allocation numbers many of us are looking at 2024, and for some a 2025. By that time it will be a "not so new" model. :)

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anybody know if there is somewhere else besides the dealer that allocation information can be found?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Out of curiosity, can you tell us what dealer this is, or at least the size of the market there? That is a very small number for the year. Only about 5 per month, give or take.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Out of curiosity, can you tell us what dealer this is, or at least the size of the market there? That is a very small number for the year. Only about 5 per month, give or take.
Yeah. How bid is the dealership, and do they have an outsize Bronco order queue?

My dealer has around 450 orders, and got 119 allocations for MY21. Pretty much every dealership in town got an MY21 allocation of just under 1/3rd of their orders. The tiny dealership at the edge of town got 50 allocations on 160ish orders.

MY22 allocations should be significantly more than MY21 for most dealers (i.e. the ones Ford isn't screwing over)

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with The owner of the dealership I placed my order through, who is my friend, this morning. He said that currently, it looks like he may get a dozen or so Broncos allocated to him for all of 2022. He has about 25 customer reservations, and 40 total orders placed. He’s a small town dealer.

He also said that there are rumblings from Ford about wrapping up production on all reservation orders in 2022 if they can get enough parts into the supply chain. (This would be for dealers with “normal “levels of reservations.). No guarantees obviously. He is taking a wait and see attitude.
Sponsored