Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks,

I just placed an order for the Turn Off Road 4 door Bronco half roof rack - Super excited to receive it and install it on my Bronco!

Just curious who here has this half rack by TOR (doesn't matter if it's on a 2 door or 4 door Bronco)? Any pictures of your setup, such as accessories you've mounted to it or light's installed, etc.? Just looking for some inspiration as I await its arrival.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks,

I just placed an order for the Turn Off Road 4 door Bronco half roof rack - Super excited to receive it and install it on my Bronco!

Just curious who here has this half rack by TOR (doesn't matter if it's on a 2 door or 4 door Bronco)? Any pictures of your setup, such as accessories you've mounted to it or light's installed, etc.? Just looking for some inspiration as I await its arrival.

Thanks in advance!
There are photos in the official hard top thread i think. it looks good. I'm not sure i love how far to the outside it goes, but maybe I've gotten biased to the look of a TrailRax.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are photos in the official hard top thread i think. it looks good. I'm not sure i love how far to the outside it goes, but maybe I've gotten biased to the look of a TrailRax.
Thanks - I posted pictures from TOR in their hard top thread: They shared pictures of the rack on their hard top. It looks awesome! It does go off to the sides a bit more but I like it especially since it looks more low-profile than others on the market.

I’m looking for pictures of how people have set up their racks with Rotopax or other gear, or how they’ve installed lights on this. Curious to see the different setups using this specific half rack :)

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at the web link I see the crossbars go from back to front rather from left to right (or vice versa). I’m not a fan of the tip sticking out as well. I have a TrailRax half rack and plan to get pax rack system at some point.
Sponsored