First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That slant back is a deal breaker for me, looks like a good top other than that.
Thats the best part! It's how Ford should have done to be begin with. Ford MIC and AC top look like a Nissan Cube :oops:. It's what the retro Bronco styling was supposed to be in the first place.

This?
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE s-l1600

Or this?
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 1970-ford-bronco

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That slant back is a deal breaker for me, looks like a good top other than that.
I dislike (hate) slant back, but based on the photos at least, I wouldn't call this top much of a slant back. To my eye it looks fine.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The slant is more of a tilt :p The Soft top has the same lines. The Slant-top IMO is what Armadillo offers or the Besttop soft top.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've said this in another thread before already, but the OEM hard top is actually a slant back already. Very subtle, but it's there. It's not a true square back. 🤯

1.jpg

2.jpg

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure if this has been asked but any thoughts on making gullwing options for the back side windows,

Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if this has been asked but any thoughts on making gullwing options for the back side windows,
An option to take off would be nice! Waiting to see what happens in the near future,

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Turn Off-Road, and they were kind enough to answer my question on how/where their tops are made. Thought I'd share with the group incase anyone else was interested as well:

We're delighted to share insights into our manufacturing process. Our hard tops are made in house, in both our US and Mexico facilities. The core components of our tops, including the interior liner, gelcoat, resin, fiberglass, glass, gas struts for the glass, latches, and weather seals, are all sourced from reputable American companies.

Subsequently, these materials are transported to our Turn Offroad facility just across the border in Mexico, where we leverage skilled labor to intricately hand lay the tops in molds constructed in the USA. This strategic approach allows us to combine superior parts with discounted skilled labor. Our MX production manager commutes from Southern California across the border daily.

In our Mexican facility, the fiberglass component undergoes processes including sanding, gel coating, and carpeting, while windows, seals, and latches are meticulously installed. Following this phase, the completed tops undergo thorough quality control procedures. After being checked by our USA based QC inspector our tops are transported to our shipping facility in Riverside, California for final QC and shipping out to customers.

Our business model draws inspiration from Ford themselves, who have adeptly harnessed resources just south of the border. By seamlessly integrating the expertise of American suppliers, engineers, and management with the economic advantages of skilled Mexican labor, we aim to provide added value to our customers without sacrificing quality

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Turn Offroad - so more pics/details when? ;). Can't handle the excitement for your product!
Sponsored