First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's very true. It's just disappointing as I was ready to install it this weekend and made plans to do so. Wish they'd deliver it on the weekend!
I hear ya man. Well hope you get it next week and that short install time gets you out there using it asap!
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's very true. It's just disappointing as I was ready to install it this weekend and made plans to do so. Wish they'd deliver it on the weekend!
Same thing happened to me though it was my fault for not answering the phone. Good news is it is only going to take 30 minutes or less to unpack and install it. If you have a place to keep it inside or the weather cooperates take a little extra time taking the soft top off, cleaning the upper roll bar areas, and clean/lubricate the rubber gaskets across the front and in the back by the tailgate. Great way to star fresh and insure it goes smooth and fast when installing.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened to me though it was my fault for not answering the phone. Good news is it is only going to take 30 minutes or less to unpack and install it. If you have a place to keep it inside or the weather cooperates take a little extra time taking the soft top off, cleaning the upper roll bar areas, and clean/lubricate the rubber gaskets across the front and in the back by the tailgate. Great way to star fresh and insure it goes smooth and fast when installing.
What did you use to lubricate the rubber gaskets? Does KY Jelly work, or do I need something more specific?

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What did you use to lubricate the rubber gaskets? Does KY Jelly work, or do I need something more specific?
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_8959

I use this on car weatherstripping and household window gaskets and doors etc.

most auto parts stores have similar stuff but this Honda stuff is nice. I apply generously to warm rubber, let it sit for a few then wipe it off really well so it doesn’t attract dust

Last edited:

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few more pics to show color, texture, latches, and interior.

Thank you for not using the wide angle (fisheye) lense when you took these photos. That side view is the first time I felt like we can truly see what this thing actually looks like.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That front panel looks big and cumbersome to move around.does it fit inside the truck somehow?

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That front panel looks big and cumbersome to move around.does it fit inside the truck somehow?
It is a good size. Not heavy but almost awkward to get up there. You need to lift it up and lay it down as far towards the middle as you can resting on the rear shell. Then it is easiest to get inside and reach up and center it from there if you are doing it solo.

If you want to store it inside while driving I would fold down the skinny side of the backseat and lay it vertically or the other side and do it flat but you are going to lose some seating in the back until someone comes up with a net or strapping solution for the ceiling.

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is a good size. Not heavy but almost awkward to get up there. You need to lift it up and lay it down as far towards the middle as you can resting on the rear shell. Then it is easiest to get inside and reach up and center it from there if you are doing it solo.

If you want to store it inside while driving I would fold down the skinny side of the backseat and lay it vertically or the other side and do it flat but you are going to lose some seating in the back until someone comes up with a net or strapping solution for the ceiling.
My partner in crime is barely 5’ tall and she would have a problem moving that thing around. I’m hoping Turner comes out with a Bronco version on Jeeps one touch top. That thing is awesome to use, no fuss kind of good.

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few more pics to show color, texture, latches, and interior.

Sweet ride. What did you use to remove the sheen from the top?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet ride. What did you use to remove the sheen from the top?
I feel like a good wash, once it's installed, is in order. Probably will help get a bit of that shine off of it.

Rosanna

Black Diamond
First Name
Blkdiamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My partner in crime is barely 5’ tall and she would have a problem moving that thing around. I’m hoping Turner comes out with a Bronco version on Jeeps one touch top. That thing is awesome to use, no fuss kind of good.
I’m under 5’ so I’m definitely gonna need help with the targa.

Last edited:

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used diluted simple green. But only do a small area you can do quick. Don’t let it sit on there or it can streak. I rubbed it with a cloth and rinsed each area immediately. I then went back and used regular car wash. When it dried I used a spray on / wipe off carnuba wax from chemical guy’s. Came out perfect imo.

your hands will be greasy after installing it. That’s why I say it almost feels like release agent.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used diluted simple green. But only do a small area you can do quick. Don’t let it sit on there or it can streak. I rubbed it with a cloth and rinsed each area immediately. I then went back and used regular car wash. When it dried I used a spray on / wipe off carnuba wax from chemical guy’s. Came out perfect imo.

your hands will be greasy after installing it. That’s why I say it almost feels like release agent.
You are braver than I. Last thing I’d want on my new top is streaking or blemishes from my own doing. I’ll do regular washes and see how it goes. Much appreciated
Sponsored