Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
turn todd, any thoughts about making a 1 piece top
The team has never talked about it. I would have to say it's a no at this point.
Apologies if this was answered already, but do we know if the top will work with side window mounted accessories such as the TrailRax Pak Rax? Curious if this top allows for mounting a rack under the side windows. Thanks! @Turn Offroad @TURN Todd
Yes, factory style roof racks with side mounts will work.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies if this was answered already, but do we know if the top will work with side window mounted accessories such as the TrailRax Pak Rax? Curious if this top allows for mounting a rack under the side windows. Thanks! @Turn Offroad @TURN Todd
It will work with any aftermarket items that are compatible with the OEM top. TOR used billet insert where the OEM is just the top itself. TOR is much more solid with the inserts.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The badging is HORRIBLE.
They are coming out with a debadged option. But since the badging is flush, you have a significant amount of options. I put this metal flag on temporarily to see how it would look. I'll stay badged for awhile because of the service from TOR. If another Bronco owner sees it in the parking lot, I want them to know where it came from. After a few months I'll put it on permanently.

IMG_20240216_075001.jpg

Moose Knuckles

Big Bend
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I installed my top today! Jason, Jack and Mary at Yipes! In Plattsburgh, New York, facilitated delivery and installation. They were awesome!
The top looks great on my Bronco, the ride back to Montreal was so much more quiet. I am thrilled! If there are people out there on the fence….dont hesitate any longer, this top is the real deal!
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_9366

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I installed my top today! Jason, Jack and Mary at Yipes! In Plattsburgh, New York, facilitated delivery and installation. They were awesome!
The top looks great on my Bronco, the ride back to Montreal was so much more quiet. I am thrilled! If there are people out there on the fence….dont hesitate any longer, this top is the real deal!
I bet it was nice to have that in the cold as well. Looks awesome and CLEAN on your rig.

bomchet

Outer Banks
First Name
Bom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 dodge durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Turn, any idea when pics of your top with the soft top front might be ready? Or is that a long way away?

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are coming out with a debadged option. But since the badging is flush, you have a significant amount of options. I put this metal flag on temporarily to see how it would look. I'll stay badged for awhile because of the service from TOR. If another Bronco owner sees it in the parking lot, I want them to know where it came from. After a few months I'll put it on permanently.

Might have to put some Velcro there for some moral patches
Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE IMG_3049

OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey guys! We made a short video showing an additional feature of our hard top. Enjoy!

**Note: if you were in lots 1-3 and didn't receive the updated window design we will be reaching out about sending you the updated window as shown in the video shortly!**

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys! We made a short video showing an additional feature of our hard top. Enjoy!

**Note: if you were in lots 1-3 and didn't receive the updated window design we will be reaching out about sending you the updated window as shown in the video shortly!**

Nice video - Glad to see that fixed :love:

What did you guys do, just change the bottom weather stripping to a different size? Regardless, I can't wait to swap out mine. This is much better!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Turn Offroad

Turn Offroad

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nice video - Glad to see that fixed :love:

What did you guys do, just change the bottom weather stripping to a different size? Regardless, I can't wait to swap out mine. This is much better!
The change involved a modification to the fiberglass piece below the window and a different seal (y)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah the OEM top definitely can't do that lol. Appreciate the video!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you, like me, on the list for the first white hardtops, Todd mentioned today during a brief discussion that Turn would begin working with colors mid to late March and hopefully have first white hardtops ready sometime in April.
Sponsored