First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have all of the necessary components now, We're now in the process of building jigs in order to consistently and precisely mount the motor to the rear glass. We hope to introduce this very shortly and will post up here when we do!
Feel free to throw one on mine before shipping today.
Y’know, for “testing”
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Feel free to throw one on mine before shipping today.
Y’know, for “testing”
It would be hilarious if they threw one of these in the crate, as a joke :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 1708708888312

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be hilarious if they threw one of these in the crate, as a joke :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Turn Offroad | Aftermarket Hard Top NOW AVAILABLE 1708708888312
Branded with TOR!!! :ROFLMAO: Guaranteed it would work better than the gas station version...

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks - Those of you who have purchased a hard top from TOR (or any product, for that matter), I'd encourage you to go onto their website and complete a review. It can be found at the bottom of their hard top page, found here. Just scroll down, and click "Write a Review."

I have zero affiliation with Turn Off Road, however I think most folks in this thread would agree they have shown outstanding customer service, clear communication, quality product, and commitment to fulfilling their promises.

If you have received your hard top, don't forget to leave them a positive review. Again, I have zero connection with them, I just know that businesses tend to get a lot of customers from positive feedback others have left. It only takes moments to do.

Sponsored

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey folks - Those of you who have purchased a hard top from TOR (or any product, for that matter), I'd encourage you to go onto their website and complete a review. It can be found at the bottom of their hard top page, found here. Just scroll down, and click "Write a Review."

I have zero affiliation with Turn Off Road, however I think most folks in this thread would agree they have shown outstanding customer service, clear communication, quality product, and commitment to fulfilling their promises.

If you have received your hard top, don't forget to leave them a positive review. Again, I have zero connection with them, I just know that businesses tend to get a lot of customers from positive feedback others have left. It only takes moments to do.
What are they paying you!?

Seriously though, I agree. Mine is shipping tomorrow and looking forward to leaving a great review, and likely buying more, unless they have sales occasionally?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What are they paying you!?

Seriously though, I agree. Mine is shipping tomorrow and looking forward to leaving a great review, and likely buying more, unless they have sales occasionally?
Nothing at all.

I am a firm believer in leaving positive reviews, as I know how helpful they can be for other customers, as well as the business. Alternatively, I also believe in leaving honest reviews too - So if something wasn't to satisfaction, I think it's important to note that.

Enjoy your new hard top - You'll love it!

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine shipped today as well. Scheduled to be delivered on Friday -- 3 days all the way to Nebraska.
Mine actually shipped today as well.
Scheduled delivery is Thursday.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here! Expecting it to arrive this Friday. I'd say I would offer some pics of the top in Winter, but the Twin Cities have had the warmest winter on record. Seems like I brought the Texas weather with me when I moved up here!

Looking forward to getting this top in and posting pics/seeing posts and reviews of everyone's rigs.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here! Expecting it to arrive this Friday. I'd say I would offer some pics of the top in Winter, but the Twin Cities have had the warmest winter on record. Seems like I brought the Texas weather with me when I moved up here!

Looking forward to getting this top in and posting pics/seeing posts and reviews of everyone's rigs.
I mean, swapping tops in the cold/snow sounds awful, so I'd say you lucked out :ROFLMAO:

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same boat. On the way to Sonoma Cty with a Weds arrival. Hopefully early enough I can run over to the shop to uncrate and install. I have no top on now with rain coming Thursday so tomorrow is ideal. If it's on I'll get photos up.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat. On the way to Sonoma Cty with a Weds arrival. Hopefully early enough I can run over to the shop to uncrate and install. I have no top on now with rain coming Thursday so tomorrow is ideal. If it's on I'll get photos up.
Proactively removing the top, like I did, saves a bunch of time. The install of the hard top is easy, especially if you have someone to help you. (y)

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We’ve got rain in Thursday’s forecast as well, so I won’t be taking my soft top off in advance like I planned

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Proactively removing the top, like I did, saves a bunch of time. The install of the hard top is easy, especially if you have someone to help you. (y)
That’s my plan when I eventually get mine in May. I park in my garage, so going to remove the soft top and enjoy it that way for a day or two before.
Sponsored