Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine still kicks off a pretty good fiberglass smell after 6 weeks when it is parked overnight and in the sun. In a weird way I kind of lick it, reminds me of my youth making and fixing surfboards and boats.
I don't really lick mine as much as I take deep breaths like I'm sniffing the old mimeograph copies...:unsure::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Jander76

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my top yesterday and still need to adjust a few things, but this top is AMAZING. Install is super easy, the quality is out of this world. Can post pictures if wanted

One question I had was removal, is this possible to removal fully in Summer or is there potential issues with removing annually to go completely topless?

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my top yesterday and still need to adjust a few things, but this top is AMAZING. Install is super easy, the quality is out of this world. Can post pictures if wanted

One question I had was removal, is this possible to removal fully in Summer or is there potential issues with removing annually to go completely topless?

Post 'em!

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mine will be coming off frequently during good weather. So fast and easy

Sponsored

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought my top was coming today per Fedex, but the third party logisitics company called and set delivery up for Monday, which suckkks because I'll be outta town for work all week. It's finnnnne it's fine haha. Just happy I don't have to spend two hours putting it together when I get back.

Last edited:

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Someone be the guinea pig and try the top lift pro with the TOR top. Pretty sure it will work
I'd assume so. I sent (theoretical) measurements of the back section of the ADV top to TLP, and they said it'd work with it no problem.
I'm debating on getting one.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has installed the TrailRax roof rack and could post some pictures, that would be super.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd assume so. I sent (theoretical) measurements of the back section of the ADV top to TLP, and they said it'd work with it no problem.
I'm debating on getting one.
I’m close to getting one off Craigslist. If I get it I’d be willing to let someone with a TOR top try

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone has installed the TrailRax roof rack and could post some pictures, that would be super.
I’ve been waiting on someone to post any roof rack on the TOR hard top. Curious to see any overhang issues on the rear, with the slanted back.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought my top was coming today per Fedex, but the third party logisitics company called and set delivery up for Monday, which suckkks because I'll be outta town for work all week. It's finnnnne it's fine haha. Just happy I don't have to spend two hours putting it together when I get back.
I'm in the same boat! My top arrrived in town at 1:30AM friday morning. I excitedly waited for the phone call all day. Around 4:00PM I called FedEx and gave my tracking number at the prompt. The recording said my top is with the 3rd party for delivery and that is all the information they have (obviously to eliminate human phone calls). At 7:30PM I called again, and if you wait long enough without answering prompts a real human answers, this is like after 5 minutes. The lady calls the 3rd party with me on the line, and it turns out the 3rd party delivery company got the last digit of my phone number wrong! Bummer! So I have to wait until Monday. Oh well -- whats a couple more days after waiting 2 years to get a top.

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat! My top attrived in town at 1:30AM friday morning. I excitedly waited for the phone call all day. Around 4:00PM I called FedEx and gave my tracking number at the prompt. The recording said my top is with the 3rd party for delivery and that is all the information they have (obviously to eliminate human phone calls). At 7:30PM I called again, and if you wait long enough without answering prompts a real human answers, this is like after 5 minutes. The lady calls the 3rd party with me on the line, and it turns out the 3rd party delivery company got the last digit of my phone number wrong! Bummer! So I have to wait until Monday. Oh well -- whats a couple more days after waiting 2 years to get a top.
Same, my Anderson top is ready for me to pick it up rn, but the shop is only open M-F and I’m out of town for work next week. I will have to wait until I get back 😫😂

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's awkward but certainly can be handled by 3 guys. Here's a photo I took after it came off the truck. Only photo I have. It's the top plus weight of the wood that makes up the crate. Maybe 215 lbs at most.

20240228_110312.png
I'm 62 years old, pretty sure I could get that thing off the truck and into the garage myself. Thee guys 🤣 sure it would be nice but come on man Bronco owners are stronger than that --aren't they?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat! My top arrrived in town at 1:30AM friday morning. I excitedly waited for the phone call all day. Around 4:00PM I called FedEx and gave my tracking number at the prompt. The recording said my top is with the 3rd party for delivery and that is all the information they have (obviously to eliminate human phone calls). At 7:30PM I called again, and if you wait long enough without answering prompts a real human answers, this is like after 5 minutes. The lady calls the 3rd party with me on the line, and it turns out the 3rd party delivery company got the last digit of my phone number wrong! Bummer! So I have to wait until Monday. Oh well -- whats a couple more days after waiting 2 years to get a top.
My top was supposed to be delivered on a Friday as well - Unfortunately there was a delay, and it ended up arriving on the Monday.

I think that was the only weekend I couldn't wait for it to be over and for Monday to arrive :ROFLMAO:

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm 62 years old, pretty sure I could get that thing off the truck and into the garage myself. Thee guys 🤣 sure it would be nice but come on man Bronco owners are stronger than that --aren't they?
Yeah, my delivery driver was trying to figure out how to get his pallet jack under the crate once we got it to the ground.
I just grabbed it and drug it onto my driveway.
( I think the “3 guys” comment was because that’s how many I had potentially lined up)
Sponsored