First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for making the fine print really huge. I fixed it for you. We know that Ford's lawyers were careful to exclude Ford from any legal obligation whatsoever.

But that doesn't mean that customers don't expect Ford to do what they said that they would do in the large print. They said that they would fulfill reservations in order as much as possible.

Ford was also well aware how many reservations were at each dealership by Sep 19, 2020 (1st allocation date), but did nothing to indicate that this was a major problem and continued to allow reservation transfers and new reservations. They also failed to provide the estimated dates in May 2021 which presumably would have made people aware if they would not be getting their July 2020 reservation until 2023 or 2024 or 2025 or never.
I’ve watched Ford hose a bunch of customers in the last 5 years. I am not foolish enough to expect Ford to take care of their customers.
Sponsored

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You mean the “electric” car company that uses gas powered service vans made by Ford.
I mean the car company that owns and operates all of it's company owned showrooms and their own service centers. (Which was what my original comment addressed). Stay on topic.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I mean the car company that owns and operates all of it's company owned showrooms and their own service centers. (Which was what my original comment addressed). Stay on topic.
The company that also makes it impossible to have anyone but them work on their vehicles and removes options when you trade it. Ohh yeah and has no pr department or way to contact them directly.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The company that also makes it impossible to have anyone but them work on their vehicles and removes options when you trade it. Ohh yeah and has no pr department or way to contact them directly.
No he means the company that has their roofs fly off or bumpers tear away when they hit wind or water. Also the one thats run by a clone of Dr. Evil. Seriously look at the guy, listen to him, look at the people around him, and the things he does. Then tell me he isnt one evil turn away from being a supervillian.

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He has to follow a script, but based on recent replies, he's running out of gas. It would be nice if he admitted that Ford f**ked up and changed the narrative.
If he's public relations then he needs to show his face out here and at least attempt some damage control and make this right.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Y'all think this guy is worth trying to reach out to at this point? He has a Bronco page as his Avatar.

Ford Bronco Twitter exchange ongoing with @mrlevine said dee
He's not as active on Twitter as Levine, but it couldn't do less than not trying. I dropped a reply to him. Might be worth another @for any tweets on the subject.

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford was also well aware how many reservations were at each dealership by Sep 19, 2020 (1st allocation date), but did nothing to indicate that this was a major problem and continued to allow reservation transfers and new reservations. They also failed to provide the estimated dates in May 2021 which presumably would have made people aware if they would not be getting their July 2020 reservation until 2023 or 2024 or 2025 or never.
Seems Ford is concerned about their dealers, and Ford doesn't care about the people who reserved the Bronco. Ford is now taking stock orders for dealers before our reservations get filled. Ford is keeping us in the Dark. I have no way of knowing if my July 15 reservation will be built in 22, 23, 24 or 25. I had my reservation go to my local dealer who I bought my truck from.

I have owned one Ford. This Bronco fiasco may end up meaning that was the one and only ford I will own.

I’ve watched Ford hose a bunch of customers in the last 5 years. I am not foolish enough to expect Ford to take care of their customers.
I am with you on this. I see many people not getting the 2021 Bronco they reserved in July of 2020 until 2023 or later. Ford doesn't care one bit.

2.3BigBend

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you expect Ford to build all reserved orders first for granger over stock orders for the other dealers. What did the other dealers do to not be able to order vehicles to sell. Granger bit off more then they can chew and many buyers bought into it. Blame granger not Ford.
Ford is the one who said they'd fill customer orders first. Big greedy dealers were not getting the order amounts they wanted due to mark up etc, so people went else where. Big dealers cried, Ford changed the rules in the middle of the game. That is 110% Ford's fault. "Hey everybody, sorry we screwed you and dealers who EARNED your business. Now, move along and go buy from our big greedy dealers who will only mark up your price by $10k"-------- Love, Ford Motor Company

⬆----This makes sense in your brain???

You have to be a big dealer…no one believes your crap. All @Ford Motor Company has to do is keep their written commitment. You’re advocating that they not do that…that’s asinine.
Sure seems suspicious.......

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He has to follow a script, but based on recent replies, he's running out of gas. It would be nice if he admitted that Ford f**ked up and changed the narrative.
He has been pretty receptive up until now. It is clear he was told that the dealer allocation thing is 100% happening and to push back hard.

He has been almost belligerent on this point. He must know his suggestion of calling all potential dealers and figuring out where you are in line based on reservation date and commodities and then arranging a price is just not reasonable. No dealer is going to give out that information. "Oh yeah, come on in and get in front of someone in line I have been dealing with for over a year."

I am skeptical that we will actually be able to change dealers and certain changing dealers will not be practical or straightforward.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Oh yeah, come on in and get in front of someone in line I have been dealing with for over a year."
It's even more ridiculous than that. "Oh yeah, come on in and take up one of our allocation slots that we were planning to use selling stock Broncos at $10k ADM."
Sponsored