Sponsored

Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets...

OP
OP
The Dmv

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am here to tell you that I have literally posted my base bronco that-goes-places-the-sasquatch-cannot-when-using-the-green-device-on-top build 5280 times.

I thought I was over doing it with my picture posts... but I guess I have to post it again.

Carry on...

Ford Bronco Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets... Canoe Front

Ford Bronco Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets... Bronco No Doors Roof

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am here to tell you that I have literally posted my base bronco that-goes-places-the-sasquatch-cannot-when-using-the-green-device-on-top build 5280 times.

I thought I was over doing it with my picture posts... but I guess I have to post it again.

Carry on...

Ford Bronco Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets... Bronco No Doors Roof

This build doesnt look bad actually. Im a fan

Wineguy

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Base, VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just assume anyone who doesnā€™t understand the tire size and wheels are the least desirable part of the Sasquatch package, are probably off roaders in name only.... *cough*posers*cough*
Iā€™m not ashamed to say that I fall under the ā€poserā€ category. Iā€™ll slap a set of rims and 33ā€™s on the base Iā€™ve got ordered and call it a day. All show for me :)

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m not ashamed to say that I fall under the ā€poserā€ category. Iā€™ll slap a set of rims and 33ā€™s on the base Iā€™ve got ordered and call it a day. All show for me :)
Ehhhhhhh I get the vibe you're not trying to take your non-squanched base out into Moab and claim you can hang with the Rubicon boys. I like that ford has built a platform in which can cater to anyone's lifestyle and interests... so as long as they do their homework and understand what they're buying.

Sponsored

Wineguy

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Base, VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ehhhhhhh I get the vibe you're not trying to take your non-squanched base out into Moab and claim you can hang with the Rubicon boys. I like that ford has built a platform in which can cater to anyone's lifestyle and interests... so as long as they do their homework and understand what they're buying.
I ordered an Iconic Silver Base manual to replace this:

20210214_084459.jpg

OP
OP
The Dmv

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carry on...

Ford Bronco Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets... 20210214_084459

Ford Bronco Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets... 20210214_084459
Love it Pancho. I guess I missed your earlier glamour shots since Iā€™m new to the forum. Mine looks just like yours, minus the funny green hat.

kirkallen143

Base
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 explorer 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
do you have any concerns about the gearing on the base running 33s?
Not at all. It will do just fine. Thereā€™s a couple of topics just about the very thing you ask in the ā€œgearing/transmissionā€ part of the forum sections.

Kirk

Sponsored

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like Rubicons, most people that are buying the Badlands are buying them for their luxurious tech that are available in them. Poor things will never see dirt outside of a soccer field or corn maze parking lot. That's ok though. I bet Base model Broncos will see much more off road terrain then the others.
I don't know about the rest of the badlands+ buyers but this kinda irritates me a bit. I am buying a badlands because I have worked myself to the bone for the past 20 years, and fuck all of you naysayers, I want it and I've earned it.

That said, the first damn thing I'm doing is taking it to the cinders and will be taking it to moab shortly after. I will be using the shit out of it with the off roading/over-landing/camping "club" that my brother is admin of.

I'm not wealthy, my child is a grown ass man and doesn't play soccer lol! I really don't give a shit what anybody thinks about me and I am not buying this as some sort of status symbol. It will likely be covered in mud half the time and not get washed for months at a time.

So somebody spent a little more money than you wanted to, whoopie. Doesn't make them any better than you or vise versa, and it certainly doesn't make either end of this spectrum of buyers any more likely to really use their vehicle for what it's built for. What's with this constant need with people to find other people to belittle, for something so petty?

This awkward stereotyping BS you all are doing with regards to the folks that want to spend a bit more money doesn't do this community any favors. As far as I'm concerned anybody buying any bronco has my respect.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know about the rest of the badlands+ buyers but this kinda irritates me a bit. I am buying a badlands because I have worked myself to the bone for the past 20 years, and fuck all of you naysayers, I want it and I've earned it.

That said, the first damn thing I'm doing is taking it to the cinders and will be taking it to moab shortly after. I will be using the shit out of it with the off roading/over-landing/camping "club" that my brother is admin of.

I'm not wealthy, my child is a grown ass man and doesn't play soccer lol! I really don't give a shit what anybody thinks about me and I am not buying this as some sort of status symbol. It will likely be covered in mud half the time and not get washed for months at a time.

So somebody spent a little more money than you wanted to, whoopie. Doesn't make them any better than you or vise versa, and it certainly doesn't make either end of this spectrum of buyers any more likely to really use their vehicle for what it's built for. What's with this constant need with people to find other people to belittle, for something so petty?

This awkward stereotyping BS you all are doing with regards to the folks that want to spend a bit more money doesn't do this community any favors.
I apologize if I offended you. There certainly will be a bunch of Badlands owners using them as they are built and intended to do so (like yourself). Which is really awesome and I appreciate that. I love seeing Brand new Rubiconā€™s being pushed to their limits on the trails and cannot wait to see Badlands Broncos doing the same. Im just stating the unfortunate fact that most of them will never see this kind of action itā€™s just the truth. But whatever, people are welcome to do whatever they want with their Bronco. Whatever makes them warm and fuzzy inside. Again,I apologize for coming off as a naysayer and hope to see you out in Moab some day.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if I offended you. There certainly will be a bunch of Badlands owners using them as they are built and intended to do so (like yourself). Which is really awesome and I appreciate that. I love seeing Brand new Rubiconā€™s being pushed to their limits on the trails and cannot wait to see Badlands Broncos doing the same. Im just stating the unfortunate fact that most of them will never see this kind of action itā€™s just the truth. But whatever, people are welcome to do whatever they want with their Bronco. Whatever makes them warm and fuzzy inside. Again,I apologize for coming off as a naysayer and hope to see you out in Moab some day.
I'm not offended, no worries (despite how that might have sounded). It just bugs me to see that sort of sentiment take root in a community like this. It's one thing, if you're poking fun at a dodge ram 3500 with a 18 inch lift and 40+ inch tires and an underbody all coated in chrome; that couldn't even fit on a trail let alone do any sort of real off-roading. šŸ¤£

As bronco enthusiasts you're all cool in my book. šŸ˜‰ But let's be realistic, most people will be spending most of their time flexing in the parking lot, regardless of their trim level, it's just a statistical probability haha!

All I'm saying is, let's just dispense with the stereotyping, respect each other's choices. āœŒ

Last edited:

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not offended, no worries (despite how that might have sounded). It just bugs me to see that sort of sentiment take root in a community like this. It's one thing, if you're poking fun at a dodge ram 3500 with a 18 inch lift and 40+ inch tires and an underbody all coated in chrome; that couldn't even fit on a trail let alone do any sort of real off-roading. šŸ¤£ But let's be realistic, most people will be spending most of their time flexing in the parking lot, regardless of their trim level, it's just a statistical probability haha!

All I'm saying is, let's just dispense with the stereotyping, respect each other's choices. āœŒ
Dispense with stereotyping and respect each otherā€™s choices? You do realize your on Bronco6G donā€™t you? Where every trim below WT looks like they forgot leg day, 2dr is the only true Bronco and 4dr is a Ford Flex, OBX is for soccer moms and Mall Crawling, anybody who wants better than 12mpg should buy a Prius, if you donā€™t row your own are not really driving, white, black and grays are boring safe colors and anybody who orders Mid package or higher gets a nanny system where the car and the gubment controls you.

Ps. Iā€™m being sarcastic and a little more respect around here probably wouldnā€™t kill us!

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs