Sponsored

Two door base, no stinking packages, crickets...

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dispense with stereotyping and respect each other’s choices? You do realize your on Bronco6G don’t you? Where every trim below WT looks like they forgot leg day, 2dr is the only true Bronco and 4dr is a Ford Flex, OBX is for soccer moms and Mall Crawling, anybody who wants better than 12mpg should buy a Prius, if you don’t row your own are not really driving, white, black and grays are boring safe colors and anybody who orders Mid package or higher gets a nanny system where the car and the gubment controls you.

Ps. I’m being sarcastic and a little more respect around here probably wouldn’t kill us!
Positivity/diplomacy is always a great first course of action.
TBH this forum is heads and shoulders above a lot of them I've been on.
And a complete utopia compared to FB.
It is a bit tiring seeing some of the ribbing going on, but by far most of it is light hearted and not malicious.
If we can't take a bit of it, probably aren't ready for the interwebs.
I'm going 4Dr and don't take any offense to the bashers or those who dislike it.
I'm paying for it, not anyone else.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Dmv

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, all Broncs is good Broncs. My base 2d will be crushing that gravel road by my house like a boss, and with 4wd I’ll be able to get stuck in the mud twice as bad as I can with just 2wd. It’ll be awesome though!

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm proud to be buying a basic base two door automatic 2.3l. I've been wanting a Bronco my whole life. It's what I can afford. Will it be off road? Not a lot. Will it handle well in the snow? It should. Will it have amazing technology compared to my '02 Escape with 229,000+ miles? No question.

Peace to my Bronco loving brothers and sisters, whatever trim you're buying or whether two or four door.

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base base order here, if squatch was available with 7spd this year I may have done it but I want my Bronco this year and dont mind saving the $$ for now, im sure ill spend it on the aftermarket eventually. I have been noticing the base rangers out and about with the steelies and like the look of them, im pumped.

OP
OP
The Dmv

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base base order here, if squatch was available with 7spd this year I may have done it but I want my Bronco this year and dont mind saving the $$ for now, im sure ill spend it on the aftermarket eventually. I have been noticing the base rangers out and about with the steelies and like the look of them, im pumped.
Totally with you Jon. The 7-speed was a must for me, and I just couldn’t see spending 7k more for what the Squatch pack gives you. Other posts have convinced me it’s a good value for all those things if you added them individually, but I just wont be climbing mountains. And like you said, aftermarket will be full of goodies.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not ashamed to say that I fall under the ”poser” category. I’ll slap a set of rims and 33’s on the base I’ve got ordered and call it a day. All show for me :)
Don't mean to crash your party but you're only going to be able to fit 32s on the Base through Black Diamond without Sasquatch. Unless you lift it an inch with spacers. If you install 33s your going to have rubbing issues.

Wineguy

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Base, VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't mean to crash your party but you're only going to be able to fit 32s on the Base through Black Diamond without Sasquatch. Unless you lift it an inch with spacers. If you install 33s your going to have rubbing issues.
[/S
Spacers it is! I've got access to a two post lift, so a lot of tasks that would normally suck start becoming fun.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spacers it is! I've got access to a two post lift, so a lot of tasks that would normally suck start becoming fun.
That's cool. I just didn't want to see you or anyone else throw 33s on stock and mess your Bronco up.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dispense with stereotyping and respect each other’s choices? You do realize your on Bronco6G don’t you? Where every trim below WT looks like they forgot leg day, 2dr is the only true Bronco and 4dr is a Ford Flex, OBX is for soccer moms and Mall Crawling, anybody who wants better than 12mpg should buy a Prius, if you don’t row your own are not really driving, white, black and grays are boring safe colors and anybody who orders Mid package or higher gets a nanny system where the car and the gubment controls you.

Ps. I’m being sarcastic and a little more respect around here probably wouldn’t kill us!
You forgot real Broncos have white tops.😉😉

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the 4 door was the same size as the Flex I might have bought it! The Flex was the car I was embarrased to say I liked (hmmm see avatar).

Anyway, the gubment does control us ...... ; )

We definitely need to "Dispense with stereotyping and respect each other’s choices" in all aspects of life. That applies to all leanings, left, right, up, down, sideways. WTF do we care what other people do?

I do think those emphasizing the capability of the base are doing a public service. What's the old saying, best 4x4' s of all time:

Jeep
Toyota Hi Lux
Toyota Corolla

Sponsored

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, thank you! I think they look great. Everybody seems obsessed with all the off road packages, but lets be real about how much road driving it’ll do, right?!
In Texas you need off-road capabilities even when your driving on the freeway. It's very helpful when making your own road when traffic is at a standstill ;)

RealStepcs

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have 2 door Base on order. Very early reservation time stamp within first two hours. Only option I added was automatic. Probably going to add some Ranger wheel take offs and some new 33 inch AT tires. And I'll get windows tinted. I don't think base has tint. I am #2 on dealer allocation. With, what seems like everything, being late availability I figure if Ford cant get a Base out? What can they get out?

RealStepcs

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How do you know this?

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 2 door Base on order. Very early reservation time stamp within first two hours. Only option I added was automatic. Probably going to add some Ranger wheel take offs and some new 33 inch AT tires. And I'll get windows tinted. I don't think base has tint. I am #2 on dealer allocation. With, what seems like everything, being late availability I figure if Ford cant get a Base out? What can they get out?
General announcement:
I will gladly take your 30s with steel wheels off your hands if you are "upgrading".

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How do you know this?
I don't know if we know. Most who consider 33's are looking at 285 width, which I THINK will have clearance issues on non Sas below Badlands. I THINK 33's in 255 width (255/85x16 or 255/80x17) will fit, I THINK.
Sponsored