Sponsored

Two good reasons for ventilated seats or maybe three!

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are at least two (and actually three ) sound reasons why Ford and all manufacturers should seriously consider offering ventilated seats as an option in all their vehicles.

1. There is a very good reason your “boys” are hanging outside your body. Production of healthy sperm requires a temperature about 4 degrees below body temperature. The cremaster muscle contracts to bring your jewels closer to your body if environmental temperature is too low and relaxes to allow them to fall farther away from the body if the environmental temperature is too high and I am sure we all know this. Prolonged exposure to excessive heat as in a kitchen, sauna or hot bath or even on the vinyl seat of a bicycle can kill sperm leading to decreased fertility. A hot vinyl seat on a hot day of trailing can lead to shooting blanks later! :oops:
So that's two reasons. ;)

3. Avoidance of discomfort and the so called “Swamp Ass” alone is a good enough reason for many.

I know we are all debating within ourselves the various options and seatings as we contemplate the orders to open up and I am sorry if I have made this debate a little more complicated and frustrating but decisions can be better made with as much information as possible.

I want vinyl seats because of the advantages of easy cleaning and weather resistance but the above two points are concerning me. Ventilated vinyl seats with perforations should not be an issue in rain as the fan blowing the air can be located to avoid this.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There are at least two (and actually three ) sound reasons why Ford and all manufacturers should seriously consider offering ventilated seats as an option in all their vehicles.

1. There is a very good reason your “boys” are hanging outside your body. Production of healthy sperm requires a temperature about 4 degrees below body temperature. The cremaster muscle contracts to bring your jewels closer to your body if environmental temperature is too low and relaxes to allow them to fall farther away from the body if the environmental temperature is too high and I am sure we all know this. Prolonged exposure to excessive heat as in a kitchen, sauna or hot bath or even on the vinyl seat of a bicycle can kill sperm leading to decreased fertility. A hot vinyl seat on a hot day of trailing can lead to shooting blanks later! :oops:

3. Avoidance of discomfort and the so called “Swamp Ass” alone is a good enough reason for many.

I know we are all debating within ourselves the various options and seatings as we contemplate the orders to open up and I am sorry if I have made this debate a little more complicated and frustrating but decisions can be better made with as much information as possible.

I want vinyl seats because of the advantages of easy cleaning and weather resistance but the above two points are concerning me. Ventilated vinyl seats with perforations should not be an issue in rain as the fan blowing the air can be located to avoid this.

Thoughts?
We have lots of thoughts on the subject.

Cooled Seats: The missing feature

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thoughts?
And here I thought I only had to worry about Swamp Ass here in our Texas Humidity, who knew I would get a lesson in human biology on Bronco6g :oops: ;):ROFLMAO:

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We need some more info from Ford. These threads on seats are getting out of hand.

Seems everyone needs something else to complain about. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prolonged exposure to excessive heat as in a kitchen, sauna or hot bath or even on the vinyl seat of a bicycle can kill sperm leading to decreased fertility. A hot vinyl seat on a hot day of trailing can lead to shooting blanks later!
I can't imagine the bicycle seat was invented by a man.

New form of bc? Don't worry girl I was just riding in the bronco :cool:

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you're using tiny holes in the seat an a factor on family planning, that might be a sign that you shouldn't have children

The truck is air conditioned........

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Open top vehicle that goes off-roading and needs to be weather/water resistant. Owner wants the seats to be poked full of holes like their King Ranch pickup. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can't imagine the bicycle seat was invented by a man.

New form of bc? Don't worry girl I was just riding in the bronco :cool:
? yeah and it works 50% of the time...maybe ?

OP
OP
zaki

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Open top vehicle that goes off-roading and needs to be weather/water resistant. Owner wants the seats to be poked full of holes like their King Ranch pickup. :rolleyes:
I am certain that Ford will let anyone buy the Bronco, even those who will keep the top on in 100 degree blistering days?
Sponsored