Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orders will be staggered starting in 2 weeks until Jan 31st. When you dealer contacts you then you will have to submit your order.

I can’t see granger allowing everyone to wait until Jan 31st to submit their order.
A reservation holder will not be forced to order on a specific date. Many reservation holders will want to wait longer for various reasons.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I disagree. If even 25% waited until Jan 31st the system will crash.

btw submitting an order does not mean you can’t change it.

will find out in the next coming weeks

?

A reservation holder will not be forced to order on a specific date. Many reservation holders will want to wait longer for various reasons.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just wanna place mine so I can stop agonizing over every detail. It’s been fun but I’m ready to get it in and sit back relax

I firmly expect delays- we are in a world wide pandemic with major economic issues going on. To many working parts for everything to go smoothly
I just keep telling myself delays will just allow more of a down payment to be saved
Yeah I'm saying the same. But then I end up adding more accessories because I know due to late delivery I'll have a bigger deposit, completely nullifying my original intentions ?

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree. If even 25% waited until Jan 31st the system will crash.

btw submitting an order does not mean you can’t change it.

will find out in the next coming weeks

?
Yes, you can change it but reservation holders will not be forced to order on Dec 8th vs. Jan 8th. I'll place my order when I'm good and ready. I won't wait 'till 31 Jan, but I'll place my order when I have all of the information I'm looking for.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
we will see won’t we?

Yes, you can change it but reservation holders will not be forced to order on Dec 8th vs. Jan 8th. I'll place my order when I'm good and ready. I won't wait 'till 31 Jan, but I'll place my order when I have all of the information I'm looking for.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The fact that you know Blazer was a K5, tells me that you know what I am talking about, iconic as the K5, yep, later, not so much. Generational difference I guess...

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to get it ordered so I can move on to other stuff. I contacted a company that makes custom freezer bags, so I ordered a couple that should be big enough for the Bronc and I'm just going to Foodsave it and keep it in my garage for 50 years. Then I'll sell it so I can fund my retirement. Never going to even drive it.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would have been more exciting if it was a K5, but it was an updated S10, just like you thought.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want to get it ordered so I can move on to other stuff. I contacted a company that makes custom freezer bags, so I ordered a couple that should be big enough for the Bronc and I'm just going to Foodsave it and keep it in my garage for 50 years. Then I'll sell it so I can fund my retirement. Never going to even drive it.
Please no lol... Drive her!

Sponsored

Gquag

Badlands
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Time is flying by. Two weeks from tomorrow we can place our orders. Still no concrete info on delivery if I switch my black diamond to a base man squatch. Can’t seem to pick the options I want without it adding up to the cost of a c8 corvette or turning into late delivery. Hope we get some news or more info from ford in the next 14 days.
Not even really sure what cactus grey will look like.
Thoughts?
Your a Mushroom ?!

Like the rest of us.

....... We're all kept in the Dark and fed BullShit ?
I myself have never ordered a car under these conditions,
CGI and Smoke & Mirrors

Ok, truly I keep telling myself, it could be a cool ride. Its only $100 to find out and wait in a long line to find out. If I don't agree with the build & $$ now I'll kick the can down the road until I do agree. But it seems close now! So its worth the wait.

Last edited:

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I stopped in and saw my dealer on Friday..(20th)..I asked him about the ordering process..he told me ..starting on the 7th,either Ford or his dealership will start calling people to take their orders...didn't say anything about holding off until the end of January...sounds to me we need more clarification when it comes time...

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your a Mushroom ?!

Like the rest of us.

....... We're all kept in the Dark and fed BullShit ?
I myself have never ordered a car under these conditions,
CGI and Smoke & Mirrors
Actually, mushrooms do best in horse shit. I know this because I grew up in Chester County Pa. is the mushroom capital of the world...

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m ready, let’s do this. I started with a budget of $35k. I have since bumped my limit to $45k. Need to move on it before I do any more bumpin’!
Sponsored